#46 | jjk

He's Broken

You miss the voice serenading you to sleep. The only voice you hear around the room.
You miss the body that hugs you to slumber. The shoulder you can lean on everytime.

You miss his presence.
His kiss on the forehead.
You miss him.

Why did he leave all of a sudden?

He was the star that outshined everything else.

The precious diamond among the rocks.

The love among all stress.

But now he is also the pain.

*************************************

"I told you, don't expect too much from me! I— I'm just.. I can't give you enough love.. I'm never enough.. You'll just hurt yourself," he coldly says. His eyes were clearly watering. He shook off your grip on his wrist and sprints out of your apartment.

You didn't know why your body reacted like this but you ran and hugged him from the back.

"Hanmi-ah.. please.. you'll just hurt yourself," he says weakly while trying to get your hands off.

"Jungkook... You're more than enough..", you continue to hug him.

"Hanmi-ah..", unaware of what he was about to do, he pushes you, but with too much force that it made you fall on your knees.

You slightly whine in pain as rain started to pour down.

Your head hurted badly as you felt yourself carried on some strong arms.

You vision blurred out as you slung your arm over a familiar head.

*************************************

You fluttered your eyes open and looked around.

You were lying on the bed while the whole room was silent.

You remembered what happened last night and you thought you'd be on the streets. You looked at your knees but you were surprised to see a bandage wrapped around it.

You decided to text Jungkook. So many times until you called him, and then messaged him in all social connections you had with him. But none of them seemed to reply.

A/N: sorry for the super short update and yes this will have part 2 (: the next part, readers will know how they met, why jungkookie is broken, and if destiny leads them back

-Part two on #51