#121 | pjm

You snored as you comfortably slept. It was still five in the morning, on a lazy (for you) saturday.

You felt a heavy weight on top of you, as you shot your head up, eyes opening.

"Jimin, Get off, I'm sleeping." You pushed him off and turned sideways.

He hugged your belly from behind and buried his head in your neck.

You groaned a little but didn't complain.

"Wake up, it's a perfect day for a jog around the park," he opened the blinds, as you closed your eyes tighter, feeling the light that came inside the room.

You whined and inserted your head under the pillow.

"Please," he pecked your cheek.

You didn't reply, too lazy to even speak.

He suddenly kissed your lips, making you open your eyes again, this time, wider.

You tried to push him off but your lips didn't part. He pulled away a little, breaths close to each other. Just to say "not if you don't say yes." Then he kissed you again.

You nodded your head before he pulled away from the kiss.

"Ugh okay okay." You sighed.

"Really? Yay!", he changed into some sweatpants and a plain white shirt.

"Yah, get dressed." He noticed that you were still motionless on the bed, staring at the ceiling. You were really too lazy to even sit up.

He grabbed your hands and pulled you up, as he sat infront of you.

He cupped your cheeks and pecked your nose, "get dressed, babe."

He let go of you and went inside the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face.

You did the same after changing into a similar outfit that fitted a jog.

You sat on the bed, looking ready but you still felt lazy.

He grabbed your hand and dragged you outside the apartment, before squatting infront of you.

You placed your arms around you as he piggybacked you for the whole walk towards the park itself.

"Okay, let me down..", you told him and he let you down on the bench.

You stood up and intertwined your hands with his.

You jogged, or more like walked around the park which wasn't too crowded at the moment.

Jimin stopped his pace and turned to you, "hmm, babe~?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we go to the gym after this?", he slowly and shyly said.

"No way, you know I hate working out," it was right, you hated working out, but you had a fit body. You had a balanced diet and it was enough for you. You were too lazy to let your body work and then get tired. Contrary to your boyfriend. Oh, and also the smell of some gyms, obviously sweat.

"It's fun, I promise..", he had those hopeful eyes that you could never say no to.

"Or you can just watch me... please?", he raised an eyebrow and you just glared at him.

"Ugh, okay okay. I'll just watch you."

He quickly hugged you and grinned, "let's go!"

He once again, grabbed your hands and pulled you somewhere, which you guessed was the gym.

The gym was just a few blocks away so it didn't take a long while. He started lifting weights while you just sat and observed him.

That's why he was always so strong, you thought.

That's why he could bear to see you with someone else after you broke up, and still not have a bad blood against you. He waited for almost three years for you. And for three years, you were an idiot for making him wait.

He took all the pain, all just to wait for you. That's what you loved about him.

His patience when it comes to you. Unmeasurable.

He was once your ex, who believed in second chances.

And second chances do work.

You brushed off the thoughts and found out that he was doing sit-ups now.

You sat infront of him, smiling. He was quite surprised but smiled back anyway.

"Go," you motioned for him to continue.

He did a few more until he did the 60th one, where he earned a kiss when he sat up.

He grinned and pecked your cheek.

"I told you, it's fun," he chuckled.

"I guess, it is, but only because you're here with me," you giggled.

"You know why I'm working out?"

"Why?", you asked back.

"Love comes with pain. I want to be strong if ever I encounter pain in our relationship, because I don't ever want to let go of you just because I am in pain. Just like before, I will wait forever," he explained.

You sighed and smiled, cupping his right cheek while your left hand wiped his sweat on his forehead.

"You are the strongest man I know, and I will never let go of you too," you said, voice almost a whisper.

"Thank you for waiting," you added.

"Thank you for staying," he said.