#68 | kth

You walked fastly out of school, hating the atmosphere and everyone there. You crossed the street and went to the convinience store, buying milk.

You saw a familiar figure across the street as you payed for what you bought.

"Umm, excuse me? Miss?", you snapped out of your thoughts as the guy waved his hand.

"Y-yes?"

"That'll be **** won," he said and you looked at the cash register with the total.

You payed and took the plastic bag after bowing as a sign of gratitude. You went through the door and looked at the other side of the street.

A tall namja in a long trench coat with a mask on his face was standing across.

You eventually recognized those eyes. He winked at you as he crossed the street.

"Hi babe, how was school?", he said while taking your hands and intertwining it with his.

"I just want to stop~", you whined as you both started walking to your apartment.

"Awww, waeyo?", he looked down at you.

"The last minute exams are so difficult! I just hate studying, I'd rather stay home with Taeyeo," you whined.

"Did you forget? You're graudating next week, hun," he raised an eyebrow.

"I know that. Finally, no more bullies," you rolled your eyes.

After a long talk, you arrived at your apartment.

Your little boy beamed as he carefully walked towards you. He chuckled as you took him in your arms.

"Oh, hey Taehyung, you're here. I'll go now, take care of Yeori and Taeyeo," your older sister exited the door after waving goodbye to your son and the both of you.

"Thanks unnie!", you waved back as the door closed.

Taehyung took off his mask and took Taeyeo in his arms. Taehyung was barely home but you couldn't deny that he still had a close relationship with Taeyeo.

Two years ago, you got Taeyeo. Of course, it was an accident. But thankfully, at that time, Taehyung was your boyfriend. It's a lot better than anyone else you don't know. At first, you really felt like dropping it. But Tae had a heart for kids, not as much as you do. He promised to be a good father to your baby, and to be a provider for your new young family until you graduate.

He didn't finish school because he debuted before graduating. You both agreed with it so he can provide for you and Taeyeo.

From then on, he barely got home. But he always called and texted you whenever he was not busy. He would even surprise you when he suddenly visits you.

"Taeyeo is gonna be an idol like me, soon!", Taehyung exclaimed as you walked towards the kitchen.

"Andwae! I don't want him to leave me here, I'm gonna be sleeping alone, he'll barely have time for me"

It became quiet except the sound of the toy shaken by Taeyeo.

He placed the little boy in the baby cot as he continued to play.

In a few seconds, you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your shoulders. You stopped what you were doing, which was shaking the baby bottle.

"I'm sorry... I barely have time for you. You sleep alone. I'm really thankful for Taeyeo, he's here for you when I'm not. Even though I can barely hold you every night, I want you to know, I'll never leave you,"  he softly said.