#142 | jjk

Requested by kookiexcz

I sneaked out of the classroom since the professor was asleep. Everyone else were busy as well.

I made my way to the drinking fountain  which was near the lockers.

I drank some water and was about to leave when I felt a pair of hands tap my shoulder.

"Boo!" I gasped when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

I'm pretty sure it's Jungkook.

I turned around and slapped his arm, "Aish!"

Honestly, I don't think he was hurt - I think I got hurt more than him since his arms were so hard and stiff.

Of course, because of his muscles.

He whimpered as he dramatically placed a hand on his muscled arm.

"Hi babe!" He grinned. "Are you skipping class?"

"What? No! I'm not like you, pabo." I rolled my eyes.

"Then be like me," He grabbed my hand and pulled me to a direction I was not sure about.

"Yah! I'm not going with you, I have a class to attend--"

"You're coming with me," He continued to drag me.

I heard a familiar sound of clicking heels coming from the corner. It must be the principal who never gets tired of going around, trying to find students who are 'cutting class'

Jungkook quickly opened the locker as he pulled me to go inside with him.

It was so tight but we didn't want to get caught by her. Detention with my boyfriend is alright, but I have plans for later.

It was an awkward position. One of my legs were in between his thighs. Our bodies were squished against each other and I could barely see.

Our heads were both tilted to the side of the locker, but still unable to move.

The sound of her footsteps got louder - and it stopped near the locker.

I pursed my lips, trying not to make a sound as Jungkook did the same.

I could see the sweat dripping down his forehead since it was so tight inside the locker.

She continued to walk until her footsteps were no longer audible.

I quickly got out, catching my breath.

Jungkook took off his blazer, and then placed it around my waist.

It was then that I realized how my skirt had ridden up, almost revealing most of my bare legs.

I smiled, feeling my cheeks warm up in embarassment.

He let out a soft chuckle and cupped my cheeks.

"Someday, I won't have to cover that.." He smirked.

"Ew, perv," I rolled my eyes but was defeated by laughter in the end.

He pecked my lips and caressed my hair gently.

"Acting innocent?" he scoffed.

"Come on," He intertwined our hands once again and dragged me to a hallway which wasn't very familiar.

The next thing I knew, we were at the back of the school building.

From here, I could see the gates where fortunately, nobody was guarding.

He led me to the gate, looking cautiously if anyone was around.

"Okay, go," He crouched down.

I stared at him in confusion.

"Uh.. what are you doing?"

"Get on me and climb over the gate," He muttered as he motioned for me to get on his back.

I hesitantly got on him as he stood up. I reached for the handles and carefully climbed over the gate.

Jungkook followed after me, climbing over on his own like it was something he does everyday.

He jumped and landed beside me. We exchanged mischievous smiles and giggled at each other.

Just when we thought we were done, a loud whistle from the school guard was heard behind us.

"Run."
He muttered before taking my hand as we ran hand in hand through the streets.

a/n | hi