#115 | kth

Requested by: ArcherInTheNight

"In the midst of the darkness, a man in a white shirt came. He took away her blindness and lit up her world."

You looked up, only to see a charming stranger looking at you, "is this seat taken?"

You giggled as you recalled how you first met Taehyung. It was the time when you were in the middle of writing a poetic book. The book you were reading just now.

"Roses are red.. that wall is blue.
Kim Taehyung says, I love you." Taehyung added, making you smile at him trying to rhyme words.

You closed the book and placed it down on the nightstand table. You placed your hand on top of his, as he automatically intertwined with your fingers.

"I love you too," you smiled up at him and he pecked your lips.

"The chapter is done, now go to sleep Taehyungie," you layed flat on the bed, as he followed after you.

You closed your eyes and faced away from him. You were a little nervous about the press conference + book signing tomorrow. It's only been a week since you released your second book, entitled "meeting him."

Your first book was entitled, "finding him." You sold a lot of copies than you expected. It was a book about enjoying the loneliness while trying to find your own him. Also the signs.

He rolled over closer to you and wrapped his arms around your waist, burying his face in the crook of your neck.

"I'll come with you tomorrow," he said.

You faced him in disbelief, "you don't have to."

"I want to," he smiled.

You smiled back and fell asleep in his arms.

-

You tried to stay calm but thinking of the questions that they might throw at you, or maybe even negative comments, it made you nervous.

"You okay?", Taehyung grabbed your hand while his other hand stayed on the steering wheel.

You gave him an assuring smile and nodded. A few minutes passed and you were now infront of the venue.

You walked hand in hand as you made your way up, and as soon as you entered the room, you saw so many journalists with cameras and phones as well.

You let go of his hand and went up on the mini stage.

They started asking questions, as your manager picked one by one. It was noisy before someone was picked.

"Jaera sunbaenim! Where did you find inspiration?", a journalist asked.

"Oh..", you looked down, flustered.
"Uh, my life, basically."

There was a one question only rule, and the next question made you even more flustered.

"Jaera sunbaenim, do you mean you found your 'him' ?"

You nervously laughed and glanced at Taehyung, before nodding hesitantly.

The room exploded with gasps and whispers, before another one asked.

"Jaera sunbaenim, you have a rumored boyfriend.. is he here now?", one of them asked and you gave your manager a look, asking for permission if you could introduce Taehyung. Your manager nodded and you stood up, and went to the side of the stage.

Taehyung was clearly surprised when you grabbed his hand and pulled him to the stage.

Since then, he was the proudest boyfriend to have you, a book author.

"Omona!", some of them exclaimed.

You kept holding Taehyung's hand until the end, as he just stood there, out of place but enjoying your presence.

"Okay last question," your manager announced.

"Jaera sunbaenim, are you writing a new book right now?"

"Hmm, that's for you to find out soon."

The press conference was over, and it was followed by the booksigning. You walked Taehyung back down on the side of the stage and sat on your chair before some fans or readers lined up.

You started signing the books and received a few compliments, relieved as nobody had negative comments.

"Author-nim, I found my him, except he was wearing a black shirt," she pouted.

"Aw, it's not necessary to be a white shirt, that was just for me~ the main sign is the happiness he gives, the feeling of love."

"Unnie, I found my him! A guy in a white shirt came up to me! Thanks for sharing the signs!", she grinned.

"Really? I'm glad! I hope you got what you deserve, and I hope he'll light up your world forever," you softly smiled back and closed the book after signing the first page.

-

"And he's the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me."
You closed the book and tucked your daughter to sleep.

You kissed her forehead and left her bedroom.

As soon as you got out, Taehyung sat up from the kitchen stool where he was eating chips. He hugged you from behind.

"I love you, I'll always be here to light up your world."

"Yeah, you always do. That's why I love you." You turned around and returned the hug.