#148 | ksj

REQUESTED BY | littlemisseuphoriaa

PART TWO

________________________________________

Just like in movies, he took off his coat and placed it around my shoulder.

He also pulled me closer, transferring his warmth to me as we walked in the snowy streets of Seoul.

Seokjin had insisted to walk me home, and of course, I couldn't reject him.

Although he seems to be Mr. Perfect, there's still the fear of heartbreak.

I was in daze, not noticing we were infront of our house already.

I quickly pulled myself away from Jin, catching him off guard.

"Taehyung will scold either you or me if he sees us. You should go now. Bye!" I waved at him, cautiously looking around if Taehyung was there.

I stepped inside the house, relieved as it was heated inside and no longer cold.

Taehyung was sitting down on the couch, quiet and steady although the tv was not on.

"Hey.. Tae oppa." I casually passed by him, but he grabbed my wrist.

"What was that?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and I immediately knew I was up for some scolding.

"Jin oppa happened to be at the same café as I was. He just offered to walk me home since it was snowing." I explained.

He took the coat which was over my shoulder, and my heart started to accelerate. I'm going insane, he caught me.

"And what's this?"

"Can't you let me be? Just for once, Taehyung." Because of my emotions, I had forgotten the honorifics.

"I'm twenty one already, do I still look like a baby to you?" My voice raised and so did my emotions.

His eyebrows dropped into a disappointed frown, making me feel a little guilty.

"Can't you atleast let me fall in love? It's not like I can be alone like this forever." I tried to walk away but something stopped me.

It wasn't Taehyung. It was myself.

I turned around, seeing him tearing up only for the first time since we were kids.

His lips were still parted in shock.

Taehyung is crying. My brother is crying.

"T-Taehyung oppa..." I stepped closer to him but he just stared at me, eyes leaking with tears.

"P-please don't cry.." I slowly placed my arms around his torso, engulfing him into a warm hug.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know I was too much." He mumbled, hugging me back tighter.

He's such a kid - sometimes, I ask myself if he really is older than me.

"I just don't want to lose you. One day, you'll meet the man for you - and I'm just not ready to see you like that yet. I'm only used to seeing you as my little baby sister, one that would always run to me whenever she cries."

"One day, I won't be the one you'd run to anymore. One day, I won't be your lifetime bestfriend anymore.."

"And Jin hyung.. I'm not sure about his intentions. I don't want him to break your heart. If he makes you cry, I would really blame myself." He pulls away a little, cupping my cheeks.

"I guess my little sister has really grown," He ruffles my hair as he kisses my forehead.

"I'll still be your little baby, oppa. You'll always be the first one I run to when I cry. And you'll always be my bestfriend. I owe you what I am right now, and thank you for protecting me eversince I was born." I smiled and hugged him once again.

_________________________________________

"Hey, Jin hyung is coming over to pick you up at seven." Taehyung said as I walked down the stairs, ruffling my hair with a towel.

"W-wait. You're not...?"

He smiled and shook his head as he walked over to me. He pinched my cheeks — but ended by flicking my forehead.

"You little witch. I just blinked and you're already going on a date." He pouted his lips intentionally.

"Ew, stop it, oppa." I cringed, "it's just a date."

Taehyung took out something from his pocket. It was a long velvet box.

He opened it and I gasped at the beautiful pendant of the necklace.

It was a flower-shaped diamond bordered with gold.

He placed it around my neck, locking it as he turned me around, taking a look at it.

"You need to be beautiful for your first date. Jin better be a gentleman because it's the first time I allowed someone to court you." He patted my head and grinned before turning away.

____________________________________________

"You look pretty, you always do," Jin flashed me a manly smile.

"Thanks, you look good too," I smiled, flustered by a compliment although it was expected.

"I know," He winked.

I chuckled at his wit and took a sip from the wine.

"I'm glad Taehyung allowed me," He paused, "but it's even better than he allowed you."

"Yeah, he barely lets anyone even lay a finger on me." I shrugged and giggled.

"Taehyung must know you well, I guess?" I asked.

"He does. So please don't hesitate to trust me, but if not, I'm willing to wait until I gain your trust."

"If my brother trusts you, then I do too."

_________________________________________

the story basically revolves around taehyung and his sister although it's labeled as ksj :)

i hope this is okay littlemisseuphoriaa ;)