#9 | myg

For the first time in a while, you went to a BTS concert. It's been 2 years since you last went to their concert. And 2 years since the day you feared came.

| Flashback |

You have been Yoongi's girlfriend even before BTS was formed. You were always there at every concert in Seoul. You always supported him. You knew the risk of losing your relationship because of his career, but you loved him anyway. Until the day you feared the most came.

You had to break up, because someone spotted him at your house. There were dating rumors, it was really dangerous for him and the boys. You were receiving negative tweets from fans. The ones that supported you were only counted with your hands.

You decided that it would be best to leave him, so he can continue his career, him and the boys. You love him so much that you prefer his own happiness than yours. He never knew why you suddenly lost touch with him, until the boys told him.

| End |

It was announced that they were disbanding, and it was going to be their last concert. So you came. You won't be able to see him, or you mean Them. You won't be able to see them through the tv screen or phone screens anymore. And not even in person like you always did before.

———
"You're just like a Butterfly
From afar, I steal glances; if we touch hands, will I lose you?
You shine in this pitch darkness that is the butterfly effect
Your light touches, I forget the reality at once"

—butterfly

Your eyes meet for a few seconds until you decided to look away. It hurts you, still.

"cherry blossoms are blooming,
the winter is ending,
i miss you"

—spring day

You payed attention as they performed your favorite song. You were trying to avoid eye contact with the man you still love after all these years.

| Flashback |

You were walking around the park, to see the cherry blossoms bloom. Winter was ending, and it was the first day of spring. Everyone had their partners, even those oldies sitting over there. You let out a deep sigh and took out your camera. You were using a polaroid cam. You took a picture of the nearby cherry blossom tree, not knowing you captured something, or someone, more beautiful. It was your first photo of him.

| End |

People were starting to get lesser and lesser. You waited for most of them to go so you didn't have to go through the huge crowds. You were suddenly pulled by the guard somewhere, which seemed to be the backstage. He left you standing clueless along the hallway. You were about to find the exit when a hand grabbed your wrist.

"What do you want?", you tried shaking off his hand but you were weakened by his touch.

"You." His deep husky voice spoke, that you have never heard for a long while.

"Let me go", you said as you tried to shake him off once again

"I won't let you slip this time. we're disbanding, you know that. We can be together, again, with freedom", he held your shoulders and faced you to him.

"I-I don't know yoongi..I..I just", you couldn't hold back the tears. He pulled you into a tight hug, caressing your hair and rubbing your back as his lips were on top of your head.

"I'm afraid", you mumbled while sobbing.

"Nothing's gonna stop us now. I love you and I know you still love me too, I didn't expect fate to let us meet but it did, so we're probably meant for each other, so just be mine again, arasseo?", he cupped your cheeks as he wiped your tears.

You sighed, "Aish, I love you."