#54 | kth

Requested by: @BoyMeetsChimChim

"Hi babe!", you ran towards Taehyung who was waiting outside of your apartment.
You both pulled into a hug as you swung side to side.
"Mika~", he whines.
"Mhmm," you hum and pull away.

He looks at you and kisses your forehead, and a soft sigh was heard after that.

"What's wrong?", you look up at him as he intertwines your hands and start walking. He just smiles at you without a word.

He suggested a strange idea, he suggested that you both walk around the streets of Seoul for the day. The whole time, multiple sighs were heard from him. He never told you the reasons.m

"Good night, I love you so much~~", he hugs you once again, tight like always, and kissed your forehead.

"I love you too, byeee!", you waved at him as he started walking away.

*************************************

You started to walk towards the park, your mood was lit

You started to walk towards the park, your mood was lit. As soon as you arrived, you went to the bench that you always sat on with Taehyung. It was an area in the park that had less people. You were shocked to see nobody, you thought he was already here. You found a bouqet of tulips, accompanied with a note.

You smiled, thinking he was trying to play around.

He knew he couldn't see you because if he did, he would just end up not breaking up with you. He had to break up with you because he was moving to Japan.

Your phone lit up and revealed a message.

[TYPO: "taetae!" is supposed to be the girl's line]

(HAHAH what kind of phone does she have its so long lmao)

You sat next to the flowers, while you took them in your hands.

You held them to your nose and smelled it while tears fell on some of it.

**************************

"Hello? Who's this?", you said through the phone while trying to keep your sobs in.

"I'll help you," the familiar voice said. But as much as you wished, it was not Taehyung.