#133 | jjk

[i did this in a hurry
so heh srry if its trashy]

"Happy birthday, Jungkookie~", you sang through the phone which was between your ear and shoulder while struggling to pack your bags.

"Mhm.. thank you, love..", he replied in a slightly muffled voice. Probably because of a pillow.

"Go back to sleep now.. love you," you said in a cheery voice.

"I love you too, goodnight," he said before you ended the call.

You zipped your suitcase and turned of the lights of your apartment.

You left the apartment and hailed a taxi for a trip to the airport.

There were glowing city lights, even at a 12:00 am dawn. The street lights of Tokyo were what you grew up to.

You remembered the promise you made two years ago.
You promised yourself that you'd be the one to make an effort since it has always been Jungkook.

It's already been a year since you last got to be in each other's arms.

You met him when you were in college, graduating together while you made your dreams come true together.

Though it was hard, things surprisingly didn't change when you had to study something in Japan for one year.

Being separated was something you both never wanted, but you had to do it. And he had to be fine, since he didn't want to lose you, so instead, he waited.

After a long ride, you finally arrived at the airport.
You excitedly pulled your huge suitcase along while you checked in. You were an hour early to your flight, therefore you had to wait a little longer.

Soon enough, you finally boarded the airplane and took off. It took two hours to arrive at Seoul.

You slept the whole way there.

⌛️

You dragged your suitcase out of the airport and hailed a taxi. You thought it would be too stressful to wait for the next bus which was thirty minutes away.

You told the driver the adress and he drove there for two hours. The airport was far from the condominium where Jungkook lived.

⌛️

"Woah, he never changed the passcode," you shook your head at that while you opened the door, careful not to wake him up.

You settled your suitcase on one place and placed your bag on his desk.

You saw him sleeping on his bed under the thick blanket, "aah, this 21-year-old bunny is still so cute until now," you said to yourself.

"Oh, I almost forgot, the cake!", you whispered to yourself.

You left his unit and walked towards the nearest 24-hour store where they sell simple cakes.

You admit, you were tired of walking around and traveling, but you knew this would all pay off when you get to be with him, finally.

You looked through the glass, trying to choose which cake he would like.

"Triple chocolate, juseyo." You told the worker.

He boxed the cake and handed it to you as you payed.

You looked at your watch and it was past 4 am. The sky was getting a little brighter but it was still dark outside.

You walked faster towards the condominium, passing by some strangers who were jogging around.

You entered his unit and placed the cake on the table.

You decided to rest and lay next to him, consuming the little space left beside him.

You tried to sleep for a little while since you felt really tired after traveling.

⌛️

You felt something heavy pull you, making you open your eyes only to see Jungkook's face close to yours. He was pulling you so close that your faces were an inch apart.

You knew how he always wanted a pillow to hug so he probably thought you were. You hugged him back and caressed his bare back.

He suddenly let go of you and rubbed his eyes, before staring at you.

"W-wait, I'm dreaming..", he closed back his eyes.

You took the chance and stood up, taking the cake and lighting up the candles.

You started singing saengil chukha hamnida, a birthday song to wake up his senses.

"Love? Is that really you?", he pulled his blanket away and stood up, revealing his bare chest.

You nodded and he blew the candles. You placed the cake back on the table just to hug him.

He hugged you tightly, making you push him away a little. "Happy birthday, love," you smiled.

"You're the best birthday gift!", he cupped your cheeks and pecked your lips.

You chuckled, "Do you have work today?"

"I have to record Euphoria, but I can tell them to cancel it so I can spend the day with you, how long can you stay?", he asked.

"I don't know, as long as I can," you shrugged, "you don't have to cancel it."

"Do you want me to sing for you?", he placed his arm around your shoulder.

"Yeah but could you put on a shirt first? Your.. chest.. is intimidating..", you blushed.

"Ah.. hehe," he giggled awkwardly and put on a shirt.

You sat on the bed and he sat beside you, as he started to sing.

You're the sun that rose again
in my life
A reincarnation of my childhood dreams
I don't know what these emotions are
Am I still dreaming?

There's a green oasis in a desert
A priori deep inside of me
I'm so happy, I can't breathe
My surroundings are getting more and more transparent

I hear the far-away ocean
Across the dream, over the horizon
I'm going to the place
that's getting clearer
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

❣️

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
JEON JUNGKOOK!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEON JUNGKOOK!

•••