#4 | pjm

Note:
#2 and #3 were deleted.

You come out of your room after drying your hair. You go downstairs, surprised to see a shirtless Jimin.
You've been living together for 1 year.

He always makes you feel special but he never admits it. He is the son of your father's friend. Your parents entrusted you to him.

Jimin was sitting on the couch, he saw you and smiled at you. You always cook dinner, or sometimes lunch. He can cook but he's too lazy, he sometimes cooks if he's in the mood to do so. He cooks breakfast, but he mostly just buys food, or take you out to eat at some place.

You were cutting potatoes when you felt someone stood behind you. You turned around, only an inch between your faces. He smirked as your cheeks were flushed. You turned around and continued cutting the potatoes. You lost focus and suddenly cut your finger.

Not really, but you got a cut, a little deep. You squealed in pain and he suddenly turned you around. He ran up to his room and  took the first aid kit.

He took you to the sink and washed the cut. He pressed the cotton to your wound and as soon as it stopped bleeding, he placed a band aid on it.

"Thanks, it was because of you, you flirtatious boy," you rolled your eyes playfully.

"I'll cook," he murmured as he took the knife.

"Good. Be careful," you smirked as you went and snuggled on the couch.

As soon as you grabbed your phone to go through instagram, you hear him scream.. in pain?

You ran towards him as he was clutching his finger.

"Jimin! What happened? I told you to be careful!"

He showed you a finger heart with a cheeky grin. You hit his arm and rolled your eyes as you went back to the couch. He smirked as you looked away.

"Why do I even care?"

A few minutes later, he called you out to eat dinner. He sat across you as you ate peacefully.

After you ate, you decided to watch a movie on your laptop. He sat next to you after washing the dishes.

You were watching a horror movie.
"Oh look, the culprit, he's such a pathetic guy, he should d—"
You stopped talking when you noticed that he has been staring at you the whole time.

"What?" you asked as you tilted your head in confusion. He just smiled and averted his gaze at the laptop screen, and so did you.

The movie was almost finished and you didn't notice that you were leaning on him and his arms were around you.

You turned to him. "Jimin?"

"Yes?"

"Do you like anyone?"

"Maybe I do, but I don't think she likes me back."

He smiled at you and watched the last scene of the movie.

The movie was finished and he was about to stand up. You pulled him down by the wrist and he sat next to you. He stared at you, with a confused expression.

"Jimin?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm tired of assuming, without any confirmations. You keep making me feel special. And everytime you did, I just fall in love with you even more—" you shut up as you realize what you just said. He came closer with a smirk on his face.

"You like me?" he came closer again as you backed off.

"You know, Y/N, I really like you, I always did. I was just afraid of rejection. So I just made you feel special. I thought it would be a better way than risking rejection. But now that I know the girl I like, likes me, I'll love her to death," he smirked and pecked your cheeks.

He took you in his arms and carried you to your room. He layed down next to you.

"Cuddle? Just for one night?" he said as he faced you.