When he brings you home: Jeff The Killer

Jeff the Killer

Jeff slowly and silently walked into the dark manor with the sleeping child on his hip. He tiptoed through the halls as quietly as possible, not wanting to wake the child or anyone else. The light suddenly switched on, making Jeff jump a bit. At the light switch stood Slender.

"O-Oh.....Heyyyyy Egghead" Jeff stated surprised, Slender looked at the sleeping girl/boy attached to his hip. "Hello Jeffrey......who is this child?" He asked, making Jeff Sigh. "This is (Y/N), she/he was abused by their father and ran away, so I'm keeping her/him. No matter what you say or do I'm keeping her/him, if you don't let her/him stay I don't stay" Jeff stated in a serious tone, surprising Slender a bit. "She/He May stay but she/he is your responsibility, I am proud of you Smile Child, you are the first to stand up to me" he said with a slight laugh.

Jeff looked up with him in surprise. His smile somehow growing larger. Jeff gave a slight chuckle and shook the child's shoulder gently, having her/him wake up dazed. Little (Y/N) rubbed her/his eyes and looked at Jeff. "(Y/N) when you look ahead and up, that's your Grandpa Slender, or egghead" he told the four year old.

(Y/N) looked at Slender in wonder and waved, making slender chuckle and bend down. "Hello child, I hope you enjoy your time here" Slender told the (Brunette/Blonde/Ginger/Etc.). (Y/N) giggled and hid her/his face into Jeff's shoulder. Slender nodded towards the stairs, signaling a 'take her/him to bed' look. "Thanks Slender" Jeff whispered, smiling at the tall man. "It was nothing Smile Child" Slender answered, Jeff slowly and carefully began to walk upstairs with the sleepy child. He entered his room and set the Now sleeping child down into his (surprisingly) slightly-clear bed, and covered her/him up. As soon as he knew (Y/N) was asleep, he whispered "Don't worry (Y/N), I'll protect you" and kissed the child's forehead with his chapped lips, and backed away with care.

"I swear it"