When he brings you home- Eyeless Jack

"Can I stuff it with candy?" The black and white clown asked, EJ sighed "No Jack, and 'it' is a SHE/HE" he answered, "then why did you keep it? Waiting for it's kidneys to get bigger or something?" LJ asked, eyeing the sleepy toddler clinging to Jacks neck. (holding onto his neck with their legs around his tummy, yea just had to explain it and yes I say tummy). "No LJ I'm keeping her/him as my child and if you or any of the other people here hurt her/him, they will suffer a slow and painful death" the Eyeless cannibal stated seriously, not noticing the taller figure listening in....well he was right in front of him. "I have a few words children, 1. Eyeless you may keep the child and 2. LJ go clean your room it's a mess" Slender stated, EJ snickered as the clown wannabe stomped to his veeeeery messy room. EJ looked up at the tall figure and sighed. "Do I really have to explain?" He asked, Slender shook his head. "No, I just read through your thoughts, carry on and make sure the child doesn't get hurt" he stated clearly, EJ nodded, not wanting to speak any longer to the people swallowing tall guy. He walked up to his room with the sleepy girl/boy half asleep on his shoulder. He closed the door to his room and payed little (Y/N) on the bed, and covered her/him with a blanket. Eyeless backed up and looked down at the sleeping child. All snuggled up and comfy. It was adorable to him, Eyeless chuckled and sat down at his desk. He looked to the alarm clock he had and chuckled. It was 3-4 am, he looked back to (Y/N). And smiled.

"Sleep right my little wonder"