Memories we shall remember forever- JTK

Your dad had gotten you a pair of shoes, seeing that the ones you had were pretty old. So he got you some. It was a pair of vans (he probably stole them😂) that were laced up. When you first put them on he tied them. But the next day you couldn't figure out how to tie them. You tried for about a week, but kind of gave up, but one day . . .
~
Your dad was gonna take you to the old park, and told you to get your shoes on. So you sat down in front of the stairs trying to put your shoes on. You attempted to tie them a few times, but gave up. You sighed and closed your eyes, and tried tying them again. Repeating what you learned (from spongebob😂) inside your head you tied them. Opening one eye to see your right shoe perfectly tied. Your dad came around the couch corner.
"(Y/N), need help tying your sho-" he stopped his sentence while he watched you tie your other shoe with your eyes closed. You opened your eyes and tapped your feet on the ground. Then looked up to Jeff. "You....tied your shoes" he said, quite baffled. You looked up to him and nodded. He exhales and picks you up. "Good job kid" he finishes, ruffling your hair. You giggle and lay your head on his shoulder. Jeff walks out the door and heads to the small park. While he was walking he looked down at you and told you.

"Stop growing up kid"

(Sorry it's short😂)