When your babysat- Eyeless Jack

EJ was low on kidneys, and he wanted kidneys, so he had to get kidneys. But he couldn't take you with him because it was to dangerous. He had to have you babysat, soooo he asked Mr. Slendypants to watch you. With EJ being quite loyal, and Slender wishing to find out more about you he agreed. And now you were in Slender's room, him at his desk and you on the floor playing with some plastic spoons, string, some scissors, a ruler, and an empty jar. Yes, you asked for those. You were a creative and neat kid to say at least. But quite odd. Being distant and all. So now you were poking holes into the jars lid, with slender taking occasional glances at you.

After about thirty minutes of silence, and you messing around with your items you quickly cleaned up your small area and stood up. You walked over to Slender's desk and put the jar on his desk. He looked up from some papers.
"What's this child?" He asked, picking up the jar. Inside hanging off the string was a spoon upside down, with a weird face on it.
"That's Steve" you say, peering over his tall desk. If slender had a face, it would be confused. He set the jar back down near you, but you pushed the jar to him. "Steve is yours now" you say, smiling adorably. Slender internally smiled and took the jar.
"Thank you child" he thanked, leaning over and patting your head. You smile again and walk around the desk. Once you reach the other side at Slender's chair you look up at him. Then motion to be picked up. Slender automatically gave in and picked you up, sitting you on his lap. After he sat you down, you began to tell the origin of how Steve was put in the jar.

After the cute story you told, you and him picked up around the mansion, he vacuumed and did the dishes while you precisely fix picture frames and re-arranged small stuff. After that you got pretty tired. Slender stood up with you and took you to his bed, then laid you down for a nap. That nap was a good nap. So no worries there. You probably dreamt of squirrels wanting cookies, and raccoons eating Spuddies. (comment if you got the reference!)
~
EJ came home when you were halfway into your nap. So yeah. He thanked slender for watching you, and took you back to his room to lay you back down. That was a weird but great day!

(I'm lazy okay?)