Young Warriors

It has been 10 years since that fateful execution... Most of the Earth has been blackened by the almost infinite amount of black towers, now turned into black mountains, caves, fortresses, and kingdoms filled with blackened monsters and darkness... But it seems someone has failed...
A young boy was walking around a small village that used to have a black fortress near it." The DragonSlayers have done it again! Our village is safe now!" The boy hummed. Ten black robed men surrounded the boy who had pointy ears and blue eyes and hair." What do you guys want?" The boy asked as one of the robed men had a long grey beard." We need a brave boy to sacrifice to the dark lord, are you that boy?" One of the men asked." Didn't you heard? That fortress have been token down, no more people have to be given to that monster!" The boy exclaimed as clanking could be heard." Who said you had a fucking choice?" The grey bearded man asked taking a dagger out from his dusty dried blood covered robe."But he won't even come here!" The boy exclaimed, backing away. One of the robed men picked the boy up, only to see the grey bearded man get launched into a wall of a bar.The other men looked at the direction that the grey bearded man flew to see a tall young well built man who had short red hair, had a metal left arm and leg and wore a coat and robed slacks made out of blue fishlike dragon scales accompanied by 3 knights whose armor and swords were made out of black dragon scales and a shorter but still well built young man who wore blue fur robes." Look at this, not only do the so called heroes destroy the holy fortress of Neegrus , they now resort to beating on the elderly!" A robed woman exclaimed as she held a torch." Silence Woman! These brave heroes saved us from becoming one of those beasts! Those fools are just trying to kill that boy to serve their dark lord, I say we burn them at the stake!" A man told as the townspeople cheered." Do what you want but we want our payment." The man who wore the " fish" dragon scales told, crossing his arms." Payment? We thought you killed monsters for free." The village chief who was a woman meekly said as she had pointy ears and blue eyes." We do but only if we get any info on the monster that killed Arthur Gauun, so unless you know where this short fish man is or have any important information, start digging into your pockets. One of the black knights told as her voice sounded stern and inpatient." We don't know anything about AquelRyus or have any money please forgive us!" The chief told looking afraid." Oh you know the beast's name! That's still not enough, I know what will be." The man who wore the "fish" dragon scales said looking sly." What do you need?" The chief asked." Bring us four young women that aren't elves and point us to the nearest inn." The same man answered with a grin.