Bad Idea

The three groups of warriors went into a room that walls were covered by maps and pictures of a blackened kingdom to see a tall well built man who wore two eyepatches, a dark brown military coat that looked leathery, a large black hat to cover his short scruffy dark grey hair, and held a cane that matched his dark skin, and a shorter man who wore the typical Minn solider uniform which was rainbow stripes over grey except he didn't wore a cap or a coat over it to display his rank as he had a light brown beard and green eyes.
"They arrived sir." The bearded man told, tapping the coated man's shoulder." It's about damn time, now let's go over the plan." The coated man told." Fuck your useless "plan", just give me some of your men and I'll liberate this cursed land by tomorrow." Ferdinand told as Liam and Minos were already bothered." If you intend to fight, go right ahead, but I won't let my men be led to their deaths by some cocky merc too hotheaded to even discuss a plan." The coated man who was General Fanzus told." Come on now, hear him out, you never know maybe this plan of his will work. The Grey Knight replied." Whatever tell us your "plan", if it's bullshit I'm not following it." Ferdinand told." And if he ain't following it we ain't following it either." Hiroshi told as he and Ferdinand's other "friends" nodded." I was thinking that we divide and conquer: The "DragonSlayers" should assist the Minn army with liberating Marioniattis while the two mercenary groups drive off the beasts of the dark." General Fanzus told." That's an okay plan, at least I don't have to fight with those sissies, you better remember the deal though..." Ferdinand replied with a slight grin." Feelings mutual,... little bitch." Minos said with a smirk." Just tell us where the monsters are and they'll be brought down to justice." The Grey Knight replied as the Golden Knight crossed his arms." The beasts are all over Marioniattis, but they recently set up camp at a land five kilometers northeast from its left." General Fanzus told." We'll discuss battle plans later, your quarters are at the eastern segment of this castle, use them well." Fanzus told, turning away.
The three groups went to their quarters as Marina pulled in a carriage with a scaled tarp over it." Migros sent over some soldiers here too or are you here on vacation?" Minos asked as Makel came to the group with a bothered face."No Migros was destroyed..." Marina sighed looking glum."Sorry for your loss." Minos said, putting his head on Marina's shoulder." Shouldn't have asked then, punk." The bald man told, pushing Minos to the ground with one hand. Liam went to the bald man, only to have Ferdinand go in front of him as a purple knight with a panda fur coat over his purple armor picked Minos up." Nobody needs your pity, as if it means anything." Ferdinand told. "Whatever, you bitches need to stop acting so tough before someone gets killed around here." Makel told as Minos looked furious." Only people getting "killed" around here are those who fight against us, but if you punks want to keep running your mouths around here, the only thing you'll be fighting for is who's going to be cleaning me down." Ferdinand told. The four store at each other and then turned away." Hey if we hope to..." a massive green dragon that had no wings and completely red eyes fell from the sky as a massive horde of blackened monsters invaded Minn!

"Taylus! Sammus!Tyrinus! Farkus! And Barkinus! Go to the front gates and make sure no more of those beasts enter the kingdom!" The Grey Knight ordered as the blackened beasts were all over the kingdom along with solders from Marioniattis who wore black or grey armor in the shape of various monsters (mostly werewolves, minotaurs or ogres) that had white stripes and red capes with yellow stripes with a symbol of a spiked "M" on the front and all rode on various dragon back. The five knights who wore (individually) brown, greenish grey, bluish yellow, dark red-purple, and was yellowish red armor stormed to the front as dragons and wyverns were appearing in the sky."Minos and Ricardo, go assist those men and guard the gates while we clean up around here." Liam told as he beheaded the green dragon with a single sword stroke! "We'll do that but don't be acting like you lead anything." Minos replied as Ferdinand choked out a massive black creature that had the body of a man and the face of a hawk and eight arms and sixteen wings. Ferdinand leapt up onto the beast's shoulders as the bald man then cut the beast in half! "Fluffy go... oh fuck." Ferdinand said as Electro and Ellanah were on his carriage as another green dragon put its paw on it! The dragon instantly took flight, only to be instantly beheaded by Ferdinand who threw his massive dragon sword like it was a javelin!
Ferdinand's group surrounded the carriage as the others were easily dispatching the beasts." What the fuck was that?!? Who was watching this thing?!?" Ferdinand questioned as Fluffy was shaking both Electro and Ellanah in its fangs." I was." Marina meekly answered as more and more black creatures came into Minn. Massive stomping was heard as the ground was shaking." This is a great first day at work guys really." Ferdinand told as Liam was leaping around in the sky slaying numerous dragons and black creatures.
A massive black bull smashed through the front gates as a massive black scaled hydra that was at least 300 meters long and tall flew over the gates spitting out poison, fire, and black destructive energy as four massive black towers appeared around Minn as even more monsters came through the gates." God Fucking Damnit." Minos said as the kingdom was getting turned into a wasteland."
"Doom has arrived..."