Execution

In a village close to a black tower all of Gauun's five children were hiding in an abandoned hut." Liam! I'm scared!" One of Gauun's three daughters exclaimed as she had blond hair. "Shut it Makel! We'll be spotted!" Liam yelled as his little brother was nearly immobile by a deep fever. "You shut up! We're all scared! Another of Gauun's daughters yelled as she had red hair and an Irish accent. " It doesn't matter because we'll all be scared when we get found!" Liam yelled as the third daughter was whimpering in the corner. " I think I found them!" A deep voice called out."We're screwed! Makel exclaimed as numerous footsteps were heard."All of you hide! I'll distract them!" Liam ordered as twenty grown men wearing black robes with pentagrams drawn on the fronts busted through the door. Liam leapt out of the window as the robed men quickly grabbed the rest of Gauun's children. Ten of the twenty men took down Liam as they were waiting outside the window he jumped out of.
All of Gauun's children were put behind a rock that was surrounded by candles that emitted black mist and a purple light. Five robed black knights came to them."Oh Supreme God of Darkness Condi, I present you the five children of the blasphemous Gauun!" The tallest black knight roared holding up her huge 3,000 kilograms hammer. A massive grey scaled dragon with curved horns appeared out of the smoke as the sky turned dark. " We have been blessed by him! Now our lowly village will rule the world!" One of the black robed men cried out as all but Gauun's children and the dragon went on their knees. The dragon roared at the sky as ten million blackened monsters surrounded the village. " What The fuck is this? We brought you the children, why did we only get one dragon when you promised five trillion dragons?!?" The village's leader who wore a golden robe and a golden crown questioned as he held a golden sword and a golden plated shield." It's because your usefulness has ran out." The dragon answered baring its teeth." Our usefulness has ran out?!? You're supposed to serve us!" The leader roared as the children looked horrified. The dragon killed the leader with a single swipe and roared. " Now this lowly village belongs to Dark King Neegrus !" The tallest black knight exclaimed as the black knights and robed men stood up. One of the robed men looked around, then he picked up the leader's golden sword and slain one of the black knights, only to have the dragon pin him down. " Foolish human! Do you wish to defy Neegrus ?!?" The tallest black knight questioned as the other black knights held their horse-sized weapons." That beast killed my father! I'll kill all of you monsters!" The robed man roared as the children crept away. The robed men led by the leader's son were all slaughtered by the black knights as the dragon leapt at the kids. The leader's son threw his sword at Liam as he was beheaded, Liam then raised the sword up in fear, which caused the dragon to be slain as the sword sliced open its guts, causing all of its bloody organs to fall out. Liam and his siblings ran to the leader's son only to see that he was torn apart. Gauun's children looked around to see that the black creatures were galloping towards them.
"Fuck."