Removing The Beast

A massive army assembled wearing armor made out of dragon scales was transversing the lands surrounding a massive royal carriage. All of the soilders held scaled swords made out of dragon bones and flags that were made out of dragon scales and all had a symbol of a dragon skull on one end and "DRAGONSLAYER" written on the other in blood. The army was led by a massive black MINOTAUR that wore blue scaled armor with a scaled cape with a dead Roman dragon symbol on the back as he held a massive club covered in spikes and ass scales. The carriage was being pulled by ten black unicorn STALLIONS led by a gigantic dark brown furred BULL with curved horns who let out a deep and musky bellow.
Minos was walking around the carriage with a red scaled lizard man who wore golden armor and held a golden blade as it had completely white eyes and yellow horns and white whiskers. " The day we may finally get our revenge may come." Minos said as loud moaning could be heard." Whatever all I care about is getting some dragon booty, human ass can't contain my reptilian girth and the monster booty around here ain't shit." The lizard man told as it smoked a cigar and wore a black durag." Chill out with that humping shit, Brutus." Minos told as the two stood in front of a door where load groaning and thumping could be heard." Hey hoe, I'm a humplette, I need to breed, breeding is everything, ass is all to me, so if you want me to be quiet about fucking, let me fuck you." Brutus dryly replied." Fuck no, and be quiet about that shit around Liam." Minos said.
Minos opened the door to see Liam having lustful sex with Makel on a massive fur covered heart shaped bed." Hot damn! Let me join dat!" Brutus exclaimed looking horny." FUCK NO! BOTH OF YOU TWO BITCHES GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW!" Liam roared as he was covered in veins as his face was red with fury as there were many stains all over the bedroom as there was an unidentifiable dead body in the corner. Both Minos and Brutus left the room that was filled with torture devices. Minos closed the door to hear an unholy groan that made the whole country shake as loud screams of orgasmic pain were heard through the heavens." I swear Liam hasn't been the same since he killed that beast." Minos said." You've haven't been the same since Fluffy fucked you." Brutus said as Hannah and Reina walked to them with UNO behind them wearing a scaled cape made out of ass scales. Minos bowed in UNO'S presence as Brutus blew hot musk at UNO who pounded his chest, showing dominance." DAMN BOY YOU GOTTEN REAL THICK." UNO said as Minos had a large gut." Shut up, I've just been eating good." Minos replied." More like carrying that beasts children." Brutus said." Chill out, monsters can't breed with humans." Hannah said." Only one kind of monster has humps on their backs though." Reina sighed." Nah man, you're lying, quit playing." Minos said, starting to cry." Nah, you're going to be a mom and your children won't know who the daddy is." Brutus told." I'LL BE DA DADDY, JUST LET ME SPREAD YOUR CHEEKS AND SPREAD MY SUPREME DEMON GENES INTO YOUR GUTS." UNO growled, rubbing Minos' back.
The door opened and out came Liam who wore a Greek robe made out of blue dragon scales while wearing Fluffy's freshly beheaded dragon head as a crown." All of you, silence. Our time is soon." Liam told as his voice was full of conviction." I'm sorry brother, but I can no longer fight." Minos said with a face full of tears." No, you can no longer live." Liam told as his eyes were completely white as his beard had grey patches on it even though he was 21."Huh?" Minos asked. Liam grabbed Minos and threw him straight out of a window!
The massive army stopped in its tracks as the carriage stopped moving." Why did we stop my MOORD?" The black minotaur asked." BECAUSE THERE IS A TRAITOR AMONG US." Liam answered with a holy voice full of conviction." WHAT?!? WHERE IS THE MOOL MHO DARES BETRAY US?!?" Thee minotaur furiously asked."MINOS HAS BEEN CAUGHT WITH THE SEED OF A BEAST INSIDE HIM." Liam answered with a deep booming bass in his voice." AW FUCK, TIME FOR THE BEHEADMENT." The black minotaur said, putting his axe down." PLEASE BROTHER, DON'T DO THIS! I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR FORGIVENESS!" Minos begged with tears in his eyes." YOU HAVE A BEAST GROWING INSIDE YOU; THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO PREVENT ANOTHER MONSTER FROM COMING INTO THIS WORLD." Liam told as his one eye was white. Thee minotaur kicked Minos down on a rock and beheaded him and walked away from his dead body with no emotion." Could have at least let him say his last words." Hannah said with a sad expression." IF HE WANTED HIS DEATH TO BE RESPECTED, THEN HE WOULD HAVE DIED SLAYING THAT BEAST, NOT BEARING ITS CHILDREN." Liam replied." Whatever. He shouldn't have let that beast fuck him." Hannah said looking bored.

The massive "DragonSlayer" army grew vastly in size as Liam conquered many small villages that were ravaged by the blackened beasts wrath, taking all of their women into a massive harem, while all the village men that weren't sacrificed to METAL MOUNTAIN were either made into soilders... or slaves... The massive army stopped right in front of a massive cave like mountain that stood in front of a volcanic landscape that was filled with black towers and massive black spires that spewed out black beams into the bright rainbow colored skies as massive dragons of all kinds roamed the land. Thee massive DARK CHOCOLATE BULL that was pulling the carriage let out a mighty bellow, blowing out hot, steamy musk, as the large BLACK MINOTAUR let out a mighty "MOOOO.", letting out more musk." WHAT'S WRONG CAPTAIN MILKUS?" Liam questioned as he held a massive white scaled zheilhander." DAT IS MOO MOORDINARY CAVE MOOINE MOORD." CAPTAIN MILKUS answered, readying HIS massive white club made out of holy white dragon scales wrapped around a massive leg bone." SCOUTUS!" Liam called out." YESS MEINN LORDDUS MASTER LIAM GAUUN DRAIGONSLAYUS?" Scoutus who was a seven foot tall humanoid black furred rat like creature that wore a tight black suit, asked." GO LOOK INSIDE THAT CAVE AND SEE IF ANYTHING IS IN THERE." Liam told. Scoutus went close to the cave like mountain only to see the mountain somehow stand up to show a colossal wingless dragon made out of stone. The titanic dragon let out an Earth shaking roar and stomped on Scoutus, killing him as three glowing scaled dragons (one blue, one purple, and one red) flew in from behind the scaled mountain whose head was above the clouds." BEGONE HUMANS AND CROSSBRED COWS, ONLY DRAGONS OR SERVANTS OF LORD CONDI ARE ALLOWED IN THE GREAT KINGDOM OF DRAGONS." The green dragon told." LEAVE OR PERISH." The red dragon growled with a deep, demonic voice." MOOINE MOORD, HOW SHALL WE MOOCEEDE?" CAPTAIN MILKUS asked.
"STAND BACK CAPTAIN, LET ME HANDLE THIS."