Black Conquerer

Liam went to the rest of the much smaller group as they all stood in front of several tombstones in the kingdom which was now a massive graveyard." Where's everyone else?" Liam asked as Ferdinand put his hand on Makel's shoulder as Fluffy put its paw on Minos' shoulder." Dead, they're all dead" Makel sniffly answered as Fluffy let out a mighty, musky howl at the moon." Damn, at least they killed all of those monsters with them." Liam replied." Not all of them." Minos sighed." So why are we here?!? We should avenge them then!" Liam exclaimed." Because that creature fled to whoever knows where." Fluffy replied." Dammit, guess we're going to be hunting another creature down, let's get some rest first." Liam told.
The group went into an abandoned bar to see two knights wearing armor made out of grey drake scales sitting down with a collared lizard man that wore only a fur loin cloth." Those don't look like any of my men, nor do they look like any of the knights from this place." Liam said." What lands are you two travelers from?" Ferdinand asked as an young male elf who wore a purple with red stripes robe came to the knights with several bottles of wine." Why do you care? The lands that they're from have been destroyed by a creature that have been slain a long time ago." The elf told as one of the knights took their helmet off to show a woman's face with long light red hair and green eyes." Hannah! It's been a long time!" Minos exclaimed looking shocked as Liam sat down on a barrel." Huh? Who are you? Never seen you in my life." Hannah asked as the other knight looked at Liam and turned away." Guess it really have been a long time huh." Makel said with a smirk." Makel! You've changed!" Hannah exclaimed looking shocked." Well it's been almost two years since you two left us to fight in the war." Makel replied." Judging by your outfits, you guys must have killed that creature that killed our father." The other knight who was Reina said. Minos looked at Liam who looked at Makel who then sighed." Nah we almost killed it but it ran away like a bitch instead of accepting its fate." Minos told." Again who are you?" Reina asked as Hannah looked disappointed." I'm Minos, stop playing around." Minos answered looking annoyed." Creature is probably dead anyway, I had it in a cage that my slaves were protecting and since they're all dead, that thing probably went with them." Ferdinand told, crossing his huge arms." Whatever, at least it's dead. That's all that matters." Hannah replied. A loud deep bellowing sneeze was heard from outside the tavern." OH FYUCK, OOPS." A monstrous voice said as the ground then shook as growling was heard.
Everyone who was inside of the bar went out to see that they were surrounded by thousands of black creatures as a massive black knight whose helmet had a colossal crown with a red diamond in the center and had a black robe with a red interior covering "his" armor came up to them with AquelRyus and the black knight who turned into the demon that decimated the kingdom." So these are the remnants of the "DragonSlayer" army that have been giving you trouble? Pitiful." The great black knight who was Condi exclaimed as Minos, Makel and Liam looked furious." They were lucky, I was mopping the floor with them until a banshee ambushed me!" AquelRyus scoffingly replied looking embarrassed." BULLSHIT, YOU'RE JUST WEAK, GETTING YOUR ASS BEAT BY THESE LOWLY HUMANS THAT ARE SO EASY TO KILL..." The demon told as it had a necklace made out of bones as it had Harold's and Ricardo's heads hanging from it." Mado-Rah! I thought Harold told you to never come around here again after he made you quit in battle!" Hannah exclaimed looking bothered as Ferdinand held the others back." IS THAT WHAT HE TOLD YOU? DOES'NT MATTER BECAUSE I CAME HERE FOR ONE THING AND ONE THANG ONLY... BOOTY." Mado-Rah (the demon) told." Not now little one." Condi told." SORRY MY LORD... I'M JUST TOO HORNY RIGHT NOW." Mado-Rah growled as it held up a massive club made out of human bodies wrapped around a dragon's tail." Now I came here to discuss a deal since you're the last resistance this planet has against the Dark." Neegrus told." The only thing I want is that blue son of a bitch dead!" Liam roared as he then lunged at AquelRyus who did a single smack which launched Liam straight through the bar!" Trust me, there's nothing I want more than to kill you but Condi's interested in you so I'll just have to settle for you being a slave of darkness." AquelRyus told." I wouldn't say slave, more like a servant with benefits." Condi replied." What benefits?" Ferdinand asked with a rosen eyebrow." All you can rule this planet like gods and the only thing you have to do is give yourselves to darkness." Thee Shadow Raper told, rubbing Minos' shoulders as it towered over him." Here's what we're going to do, first we'll kill that blue mongrel, then we'll slay Kalemeet then we'll kill you and purge this world of these black creatures." Liam told as he held up a massive scaled sword." Unfortunate, thought you children were smarter than this..." Neegrus sighed as the black creatures growled with hunger and lust. Before the group could ready their weapons, Neegrus summoned a massive amount of massive swords that butchered them into near death and submission.
" Give them to Kalemeet."