Fallen King

AquelRyus was put on a wheelchair brought by Freezo from a world far away in a medical building in Migros as it had a new king: himself.
" I don't need this shit, I can walk myself." AquelRyus adamantly told, struggling to get up as his tail and legs didn't heal despite use of multiple elixirs and spells." Get up then." Freezo said, backing off." If this weak fool can't even walk without assistance, then we should just dump him here." A short black skinned man wearing purple shorts and boots said as he wore a necklace with skulls of all kinds hanging from it as he walked in." Shut it!" AquelRyus yelled as he stood up with shaking legs." There you go, now walk over there and back." Freezo said with a light smile as the little creature came in holding a bowl of soup. AquelRyus stepped to the left with one foot only to fall down face first, grimacing in pain." Such a pitiful sight for such an arrogant little creature..." Condi told as his voice was heard." What the hell was that?" AquelRyus asked looking irate as he stood up.
A black hole opened up below AquelRyus who fell into as he fell into a land that was devoid of any light... AquelRyus fell in front of a black castle as Condi came out." Man that fucking hurts!" AquelRyus complained." That's beside the point boy." Condi replied." Why did you put me here? To piss me off?" Wetty questioned as he sat up slowly." Your actions have hindered darkness' efforts to rule over the Earth's inhabitants hearts as they have this newfound courage and confidence, but no matter, my job here is nearly done." Condi answered.
"Done? But there are still-"
"In a few days, The "DragonBanger" will be no more, as he will try to avenge his father, who I got rid of myself while you should be done with those children of that fool Gauun, oh wait the "mighty" AquelRyus can't kill some humans with enchanted weapons, how pitiful."
"I'm going to stop sending my servants to Earth in five weeks , if you cannot kill those humans in that time, then you better be careful."
" At least give me a new tail and l-"
Condi did a snap and AquelRyus was back in the medical building." What did he say?" Freezar asked." Find those humans who did this to me, now." Wetty told looking furious.
Wetty burst into the castle with the red man, Electron, Ellana and the little blond girl and went up to the king as he was the only person in the castle who was alive." Give me your crown now human." Wetty told as he rose his right hand up.
"Please don't do this, I did everything you asked for, please spar me..."
" Including sending your men to kill me?"
" They did that on their own... I told them not too."
" Enough of the bullshit, you should have known better than to send your assassins and your knights after me, now you're going to die like your daughter except that I won't have you plowed by a black beast, I'm going to make some soup out of you."
Freezar ran in looking spooked and yelled "They're here and they got a beast with them!" as Wetty held the king up as he wore his crown." Aw shit." Electron said as he and Ellana looked worried." Flame, go deal with that shit." Wetty told as the little girl hid behind the throne." Don't need to tell me that." The red man replied, walking out.
Before the red MINOTAUR could leave, Ferdinand came into the throne room with Marina, Fluffy and the others." Oh fuck." AquelRyus said looking surprised." Damn which one is your father?" Ferdinand asked as he wore his armor." Obviously the one being held up, let him go!" Marina exclaimed as AquelRyus quickly dropped the king." Thank you for bringing Marina back, now please save me from this monster!" The king yelled looking relieved.
AquelRyus put his hand on the king's head and said" Let's make a deal shall we? Let me get out of here, and I'll let this guy live, try something and well..."." Alright let him go and you can leave peacefully even though you're all lowly filth." Ferdinand told, holding his blade." Filthy fucking kraut, I was going to spare you and that dog but you just had to run your mouth, now you'll never leave this castle." AquelRyus growled standing up.
AquelRyus swiftly beheaded the king and leaped at Ferdinand only to be caught in Fluffy's fangs! The red MINOTAUR made quick work of Ferdinand's friends and did a massive punch that launched Fluffy to the ceiling! Fluffy spat the shaking, horrified AquelRyus out and leaped at the red bull, who held its mouth open, only to get caught in its fangs! Fluffy viscously shook the red BULL around like a doll then threw him at the throne and unleashed a massive blast that destroyed half of the castle!
"God Fucking Damnit!" Ferdinand roared as Electro,Ellanah and Freezo hid in the rubble as AquelRyus was slowly crawling away, muttering curses." Oops, guess you ain't getting paid." Fluffy said as it put its paw on AquelRyus' chest as the little monkey was pulling on him." You stupid bitch! If you were going to do that at least do it outside, god fucking damn!" Ferdinand roared as Marina was crying holding the king's body trying to put his head back on..." Sorry man, I'll be careful next time." Fluffy replied, turning away." Well hey Marina, where did your father put all of his treasure at?" Ferdinand asked." The treasure room which is behind the throne room, over there..." Marina answered pointing at the rubble."Fuck, well there ain't shit here, let's go to Minn, maybe there is a reward for killing this thing, and a quest for Kalemeet." Ferdinand said as he went out of the castle with Fluffy who held AquelRyus in its fangs.
Marina and the blond monkey chased Ferdinand and the others to the edge of Migros."What is it?" Ferdinand asked as Wetty was in a cage passed out." So you were just going to leave me?" Marina asked looking irate." Well this is your home, you're welcome by the way." The bald man told.
"Yeah but...-"
"But nothing, I'm not wasting my time around here, if you want to stay here and be the new queen of this squalor, be our guess but we have more important things to do, so fuck off."
Marina looked at Ferdinand, who looked back, then away with teary eyes as the little girl climbed Fluffy's back, and ran away crying." Let's go, ain't nothing we can do here." Ferdinand told sounding uncaring.
As the group went out of the kingdom, Marina went around the place to see that it was devoid of life.
" I should have known, well I'm going to bring him back so we can repopulate the kingdom."
"Hey Guys wait up!"