Fluffy's Hunt

Marina frighteningly questioned as the scaly beast shook the injured Makel around like a rag doll!
Fluffy was busy chasing Electro and the yellow creature who were out gathering berries." Goddamnit sis, why did you have get in the way of that beast getting its grove on!?!" Electro yelled as Fluffy chased them playfully as it just had a massive meal and laid its seed recently." Because we don't need to see more of those things running around here!" The yellow woman answered." Oh please you probably did that because Wetty called you dusty and compared you to a humper!" Electron scoffingly replied." Fuck you! Wetty said that because his dick was so weak and limp, humans could cut it off, he deserves it too hanging around with that dirty whorefucker Flamedrabitch and "dating" that iron scaled whore!" The yellow woman yelled looking slightly tearful.
"Oh shit! Nooooo!" The yellow woman yelled as she slipped on a pebble. Electron ran to the yellow woman, only to see that Fluffy was already on her, shaking its head." You beast! If I cannot save Ellanah, than I'll avenge her!" Electro roared as he charged towards Fluffy. Fluffy looked up as its ears were perked as it heard Marina's cries for help. Fluffy ran away to Marina's aid as it left Ellanah (the yellow creature) on the ground untouched but completely horrified as she was trembling." Oh thank goodness!" Electro sighed, sitting down with relief." Is... is... this.... a.. mira.. miracle...? Ellana fearfully asked, trembling." Yeah it is. Condi must have blessed us once again." Electron sighed with a smile.
The green dragon slammed Marina on the ground as it has Makel impaled on its left horn." Ferdinand, Fluffy... please save me.." Marina sighed as the dragon licked its lips. The dragon roared at the sky as Fluffy then leaped out from the trees as it shook the dragon around like a rag doll! Marina ran behind a tree as Fluffy slammed the dragon on the ground, smashing its horns! Marina sighed and pulled Makel off of the massive horn as Fluffy put its paw on the dragon's chest as smokey musk came from its nose." Fluffy looked at Marina and pointed its nose at the direction of the camp. Marina sighed and ran to the camp holding Makel who was passed out. Fluffy howled at the moon and the dragon closed its eyes accepting defeat.