Guild Problems

It has been two weeks since Hawgtaur dropped the group off near the remnants of the Black Capital.The group found themselves entering a large building in the center of a large village. The building was white with black stripes and had a flag with a roaring lion symbolized on it. The inside of the building resembled a massive bar/diner as there was a large board with letters and notes taped on it. The people in the building wore armor of all kinds, mostly men wore armor though as there were a lot of maids wearing dresses with the symbolized lion on the front and varying dead monsters on the back. "I'll buy the drinks and investigate, you guys just relax."The robed man said, as the black man who wasn't a beast came into the building wearing a scaled coat over black armor. Liam and the others sat down on a table as the robed man went to the center of the building." Make sure you get us the strong shit." Makel told, turning away. The robed man went to the center of the building to see a giant of a man who had one of his eyes covered by an eyepatch, wore scratched up grayish blue armor that didn't cover his colossal arms, a burnt tan, and short dark brown hair and eyes standing in front loads of bottles of alcoholic beverages with a large table in front of him." I want 20 bottles and five barrels of your strongest drink, and some whiskey for the road." The robed man told putting a rather large bag full of coins down." We don't serve outsiders here, so unless you have any business with the MonsterSlaying Guild, I suggest that you be on your way." The large man replied, crossing his arms as there was a massive zheilhander (two handed sword) on his back." Come on now, just give me the drinks and we'll have no problems here in this little place." The robed man told, taking out a small dagger from a back pocket in his robe. A medium sized man with feminine features wearing a violet tunic made out of bear fur put his hand on the robed man's left shoulder and said" We don't need any trouble, stranger." , only to get " Their ain't gonna be one if I get my drinks, right?"."Dammit fine, give this punk his drinks, it's on me." The man wearing the tunic sighed putting down an even bigger bag full of coins with a resigned expression.
"So has anyone in this guild heard of a beast named "AquelRyus?" ?I'm looking for it." The robed man asked. The entire guild went silent as an ominous air filled the building. " Looks like we just touched a sensitive topic around here." Liam said looking wary. The massive man grabbed the robed man up by his neck with one arm looking vivid with rage and asked" Why the fuck did you say that god fucking damn name?!?", as his muscular body was covered with veins." Calm the fuck down unless you want to get put the fuck down." Liam told as he put a blade made out of dark blue dragon scales by the giant man's veiny neck. The giant man dropped the robed man like a sack of potatoes and let out a deep sigh." Now tell us what you know about AquelRyus." Liam told as the rest of the group came to them." I rather not talk about it." The giant man said looking rather sad." I understand, sorry for the trouble we caused." Liam said, nodding." Where was the last place you saw that thing?" Linka asked, not caring about the man's feelings." That was long ago so even if I fucking told you, it wouldn't matter you daft little tomboy wench, now leave this place." The giant man told looking irate.
The group went towards the entrance as an old man wearing a grayish green robe over a red suit under a massive top hat walked up to them." What do you want old man?" Makel asked as the group looked bothered as they had their drinks." Follow me, I have some info on AquelRyus." The old man answered.
The group followed the old man into a room with a massive round table and walls covered in shelves filled with books like a library." Spill the info geezer, or we're leaving." The robed man told, leaning on a shelf." In due time, now sit down." The old man said, smiling." We've sat down long enough, now tell us what you fucking know or you're getting sacked." Linka told, pointing her sword at the old man." Alright in due time, now have you kids heard of the kingdom of DickMoss?" The old man asked, putting a lit candle down." Yeah, a kingdom large and powerful enough to rival the Imperial Capital." Makel answered as Liam and the robed man looked confused." It was a rival to the Imperial Capital, now it's a barren wasteland, home to a black dragon named Kalemeet." The old man told looking tense." And you're telling us this because?" Liam asked with a rosen eyebrow." That man that you confronted tried to hunt Kalemeet with an army of 100 warriors of all kinds but found AquelRyus instead." The old man answered." Damn, how did you two survive that thing?" Linka asked sounding surprised." He was the only survivor, and me? I found him dragging himself across a forest buck ass naked with one arm and one leg looking like he fought the local butcher." The old man answered. The giant man came into the room looking horny and protective and sighed." Goddamn dude, you are one tough son of a bitch." The robed man said as the old man sat down, drinking some wine. " Insult my mother again and I'll gut you like a pig." The giant man replied looking angry." Why did you tell these punks my past with that thing?" The giant man asked. Because I seen them in a dream, that they are the ones to save the world." The old man answered." Well thanks for the drinks and "info", I guess we'll be on our way." Liam said as the others walked out." Yeah see ya." The giant man told as he had a wooden left leg." Hope you guys have good luck on your journey." The old man said, waving as Liam left." You shouldn't have told them anything." The giant man told as the old man rubbed his back." Bend over and spread your fucking cheeks." The old man replied.
A knight with grey armor came into the guild looking worried." What's your problem?" Liam asked as the group almost went out of the building." Yes, Princess Migranna of Migros got kidnapped by a blue dragon with fish scales!" The Knight told." It cannot be!" Linka gasped as the group looked irate." Where did that beast go?!?" The giant man questioned as he ran to the group completely naked." Big man." The man wearing the tunic said with wide eyes." It went towards a mountain filled with many other dragons five fortnights away, now please save her!" The Knight begged." I'll help you guys hunt that beast." The giant man said looking serious." Me too, you need all the help you can get." The man in the tunic told ogling the large man." Okay just put some clothes on." Liam replied, looking away." Thank you all so much!" The Knight said looking relieved."No problem, that woman is as good as saved." Makel told as the group prepared to head out.
" Have they found me?"