The Brutal Claimation

Minos slowly gotten up off the ground as he was heavily wounded as Ferdinand came to him wearing his armor that had black stripes and holding his massive dragon blade." Remind me, when was the last time you or Liam ever beaten me, was it when I left your little group to be hung at The Imperial Capital, when I left you all to die at Nanbura, or was it at the White Kingdom when all of those black creatures invaded? Just tell me, when?" Ferdinand questioned, hitting his sword on the ground." Fuck you, your life will end today..." Minos said as he was wobbling." Oh wait it was NEVER!" Ferdinand roared kicking Minos back on the ground!" You should have kept chasing AquelRyus, you would have least lived longer... But now you will die a death like Arthur, another fool who I gotten killed because he got too reckless and greedy." Ferdinand told, grabbing Minos' leg." What the hell are you talking about?" Minos asked as he was dragged out of the tent." Your father was a traitor and a thief, he stole my father's gold and the royal crown and Excallibus and sold it to some merchants who beat him and ran away to some desolate village so I had him sent to the Black Capital, where he met his fate just like you and your friends will, unless they already died out there." Ferdinand told as Liam was put down in front of him." Oh Hiroshi, looks like you're finished dealing with this little foolish boy." Ferdinand told as the bald man threw Ricardo, Otistauros, and Diana by Liam as Fluffy returned to them with Makel and Marina on its back." Hey Fluffy are you hungry or were you out there hunting?" Ferdinand asked, putting Minos down." Yeah, that dragon booty takes a lot out of you." Fluffy answered in complete English." Don't... do.. this..." Diana said as Fluffy licked its lips." Alright I owe you so I'll spare you but the rest are Fluffy's dinner." Ferdinand replied, picking Diana up." Good, I didn't get the chance to plow her since I was so pissed." The bald man said as the woman threw the witches, who were near death down by the others." Come on, let's go rest while Fluffy feasts on these dumbasses." Ferdinand told, walking away with Diana on his left shoulder as Marina went off of Fluffy with a sad expression." Damn you..." Minos said, passing out.
Fluffy looked around as the others went to their tents." Don't do this beast! If you eat us, Earth will be succumbed to darkness..." Liam told." And, so? Why should I care? Black meat and booty ain't different from normal so it doesn't make a difference to me." Fluffy replied." So you're fine with having to fight black creatures for the rest of your life?" Ricardo weakly asked." Way I see it, it's survival of the fittest out here, if all life gets corrupted by darkness, then those creatures weren't meant to be free and "pure" just how it is, no different than a rabbit getting ate by an eagle." Fluffy told." You're just a filthy beast just like the rest, you'll die just like the rest." Makel told, turning away as a monstrous groan was heard from the bald man's tent." So be it. At least I'll die a glorious death, then return in moments unlike you all, who'll be shit I lain on a random field getting ate by flies." Fluffy replied, sniffing the group as Diana was thrown out of the bald man's tent passed out as she was nude." Fuck it, your babbling has made me lose my appetite, I'll spare you just this once." Fluffy told as it went to Ferdinand's tent." Great now we're going to rot out here." Minos sighed. Fluffy returned with Diana on its head as it held a bottle full of green liquid between its teeth. Fluffy put Diana down by the group, stood up on two legs, grabbed the bottle and opened then spilled the green liquid on the group who was all then mysteriously healed! The group stood up as they were all completely healthy and injury free!" Holy fuck, what kind of magic did you use on us?!?" Makel asked looking surprised looking around." Elixir, heals all ailments except death or curses, pretty useful stuff." Fluffy answered, sitting down as Ferdinand quietly went out of his tent wearing red Egyptian royal clothing." Leave this place and don't try to steal anything from us again if you value your little lives." Fluffy told." Fuck it let's get out of here away from these vile motherfuckers." Ricardo said, picking Diana up." Give me that metal arm boy." Fluffy told glaring at Liam." Fuck it, here." Liam said, throwing his metal arm at Fluffy who caught it as he had two arms again.
The group went away from the camp in defeat as Fluffy laid down as Ferdinand went back into his tent.
"Lucky Punks..."