Saddness....

It was morning as Richard put the tents and camp supplies into a carriage that was getting pulled by two massive black furred cattle bulls. The rest of the group were all in front of a gravestone that had "Linka: A True Warrior" carved on it, mourning her viscous death." Well is anyone going to say a few words for Linka?"  Makel asked as she was patched up as her wounds were too deep for the twin witches to heal. Ben went in front of the stone and said " Oh Linka her death  is not only a terrible thing to happen to our "family" but it is also an example of the truth." as Liam then sighed." And that truth is?" Makel asked with a bothered face." That women shouldn't be fighting, too emotional, too weak, women should just raise children and please men." Ben answered as he looked horny." Is this thing fucking serious?" Makel asked looking furious."It's not the time or place to be saying such ignorant nonsense." Liam told as Minos slightly snickered." Nonsense?!? If these two women didn't charge at AquelRyus with nothing but emotional rage, this wouldn't have happened!" Ben roared as Otistauros turned away. Makel leaped at Ben only to have Otistauros hold her back as her left arm was broken." You're so fucking lucky that thing almost clawed my arm off otherwise I would have put you down you disgusting bastard!" Makel roared as Liam sighed shaking his head." You should be thankful for the fact that I wasn't some housewife or a cowardly wench otherwise you all would be that things dinner!" Diana scolded with a scowl." Please I was about to behead that thang then you had to use holy magic." Ben said looking embarrassed." That wasn't no holy magic, that was the Dragon Searcher's Light trust me when I tell you this." Liam told." You should have used that shit earlier... it's your fault that she's dead!" Minos yelled holding Diana's arms." I didn't know that thing was here until some little girl kicked me waking me out of a nightmare!" Diana exclaimed, pushing Minos away with unbelievable strength!" The only one at fault is AquelRyus, we need to go up that mountain over there to the west as that's where that princess he kidnapped should be at and finish this once and for all." Richard told as Ricardo stood by him looking serious."Well I cannot come with you guys with all these wounds I have." Makel told looking resigned." Just go lay down in the carriage with Diana, I'm sure the two of you girls can get along, being useless and all." Ben said with a smirk." Fuck you." Makel said, turning away." We have to go now, because that light magic I used is rumored to attract reptilian banshees and Banshees are even worse than AquelRyus or any black creature can ever hope to be." Diana said looking wary." Bullshit, banshees hunt and kill only on instinct, those mongrels hunt and kill for pleasure, course there is an obvious difference in strength and ferocity though." Liam replied with an angry expression." Let's get the fuck away from this area before we get ate." Makel told as a distant roar was heard.
"Be careful..."