DragonSlayer Mountain Three: Blazing Victory

" You fucking idiots!" Makel roared as the group looked blank." What's your problem?" Minos asked as the group then turned confused and shocked." You let that asshole run away with our money!" Makel roared slapping Minos who fell on his bottom." That woman looked like a perfect child bearer... goddamn her hips were wide..." Otistauros sighed as Ricardo sighed." Ugh disgusting, you should have been killed along with those two fools." Rinas scoffed as she and Rina ( the older witch) turned away in disgust." You don't have to be jealous, you two are decent at best." Otistauros replied as Liam sighed." They cannot be too far, let's go get her back." Rina said with a scowl." That's what we were doing until Makel started to have a hissy fit over some bullshit we already knew, now I lost track of them..." Liam replied, kicking the dirt with a massive scowl." Fuck off, you were the first one to complain you punk." Makel replied, pushing Liam as he picked his arm up.
As the group burst into a massive argument full of blame, Fluffy leapt over them as a massive black dragon burst through the top of the black spire as it let out a viscous roar. Fluffy spat out a massive flaming blast that instantly destroyed the spire causing a massive explosion that killed the beast as it could barely get away in time as its upper half fell near Minos, who kicked it with shock in his face." Hot damn, we could have gotten sneak attacked, thanks again." Ricardo said as Marina let out a sigh of relief." Man give us the princess." Minos told looking bold." No, should have saved her instead of getting your asses beat by those two cursed mongrels." Ferdinand replied." Yeah but we were the ones who the kingdom selected so come on, we'll give you half... Maybe." Minos said as Fluffy turned away." Look little boy, it doesn't matter what you think, I saved the princess so I'm the one who gets the money... unless you were to try to kill me, which you can't so fuck off." Ferdinand told." Be careful what you wish for." Liam replied with a dark voice." Whatever." Ferdinand told." Come on now, I would prefer to be out of this place as soon as possible." Marina said looking wary." Right." Ferdinand replied as Fluffy then leaped away." Fuck now there ain't no way we can find them." Otistauros said." Let's see if we can find them on the way too Migros." Makel told.
" Oh boy..."