Part 1 - Detention

"Ugh!" Hoseok had growled as he slammed his head against the desk. "I cannot believe you guys dragged me into this! This is all your fault!"

He was referring to detention.

"J-Hope, sweetie...!" Taehyung, or better known as V through out the school, chirped while slinging an arm around his hyungs shoulder.

"I told you, don't call me that! I'm not part of your 'group' and I never will be! Also, where are you manners? It's hyung!" He spat out in frustration.

For the past few months, a group of six boy's had been attempting to recruit him into their so called 'gang' that everyone refers to BTS. Hoseok just was not having it. Out of everyone in school, why him? He was the good boy, he had straight A's, all the students and teachers admired him... so why him?

V's face fell slightly before he hugged the other from behind as he places his chin on Hoseoks shoulder. "Awhh, but we love you so much!"

The older boy pushed him away as he leaned back into his seat. The teacher had left them by themselves needing to attend to some 'business', whatever that means.

"No, you don't." He sighed.

"But we do, silly!" Jungkook had sneakly grabbed a hold of the others hand. "You just refuse to believe it! We want you to agree to date all of us!" He whispered, closing in into his ear.

The red haired boy quickly stood up from his desk and pulled away from the maknae. "Look, even if you all did love me, even though I know you DON'T... I'm straight!"

"Sure you are..." Min Yoongi, but called Suga, said.

"Piss off!" Hoseok scoffed, before turning to leave.

"Hey! Where are you doing?" Jin grabbed the other's arm forcefully. "You know you can't leave detention or else you'll get suspended."

"Let go of me now before you ruin my uniform." He spoke blandly. "Plus, being suspended sounds better than being stuck in this room with you six for another two hours."

He had shoved the eldest away, before reaching his hand out to grab the door's handle. Unfortunately, he was cut short as the leader of their group, Kim Namjoon (Aka Rap Monster), wrapped his arms around the boy's body.

"Hey, settle down why don't cha, sunshine?" He let out a small chuckle, nuzzling his face into the other's neck. "Why would we be trying this hard to get you if we didn't actually love you?"

The feeling of Rap Monsters breathe on his neck sent shivers down his spine.

"I-I don't know... to make a fool of me?"

All the boy's looked at each other in confusion.

"But what would we gain from that?" Jimin asked pushing his blonde hair out of his face.

He had a point.

Trying to escape from the leaders grasp he spoke, "Either way, I'm not gay!"

"Like I said, sure you aren't." Suga chuckled as he jumped off the table to make his way to the boy.

Suga's hand grasped Hoseok's wrist and pulled him to the ground, along with himself. Soon, the older boy was hovering over Hoseok, pinning his wrists down.