Part 10 - Compliance

((AN:// Hi hi!!

I just wanted to say thanks for the 2k reads!! 

So many interesting people comment on my books and it makes me so happy!!

Honestly, I need more people like you guys in my life!! 

So thank you!! Enjoy!!))

The night dragged out for the six boys as Hoseok never came home that night.

They sent multiple texts.

They called.

No answer.

"W-where is he?!" RM fumed, as he paced around the kitchen at three in the morning, "What if something happened to him...?!"

Jin sighed as he patted the leaders shoulder in comfort, "Hey, relax, I bet he just got homesick and went back to his old house."

"Then he should have informed us!"

As much as everyone would have liked such an action from Hoseok, they all knew that they didn't need one.

"Yeah, I agree, but it's not like we own him. He can do what he chooses." Jimin grumbled out, with dark circles surrounding his eyes from lack of sleep.

V nodded in agreement, "He doesn't have to tell us about every little thing he does."

They looked at Suga to see if he had any input on the situation, "Look, we'll go to school tomorrow, and if he's not there then we'll worry."

The maknae groaned in frustration, "Guys, go to bed, I'll stay up and keep a look out for him."

Jin shook his head to disapprove, "Not happening, we'll ALL go to bed. We'll find him tomorrow."

He stayed back in the kitchen with RM as he watched every trudge off to their bedrooms with heavy hearts, and the elder boy looked back at the purple-haired boy whose body became tensed.

"I have a really bad feeling about this, hyung..." he mumbled out as he sat down a chair, fumbling with his clothing.

Jin sat across from him with a sigh as they he rested his head on the table, closing his eyes.

"Me too, Namjoon..."

-NEXT DAY-

Anxiety was bubbling in the pits of everyone's stomach as they neared the school. 

Students filed past them as their heads twist and turned to catch even a glimpse of their sunshine. 

"Anyone see any sign of him?" Jungkook asked with nervousness, hoping for a positive response.

Everyone shook their head much to his dismay, and he bit his lip as he felt himself craving to presence of their lover.

RM and Suga both turned their heads towards the young boy.

"Hey, don't worry, Jungkook.... If we don't see him here, he'll be in out first class for sure." Suga replied with confidence trying to put the other at ease.

With a nod of his head, he continued the search as they entered the building and neared the classroom.

"W-Wait," Jimin exclaimed as he began slapping V's shoulder repeatedly to gather his attention, "There he is!"

His finger raised as he directed their gazes to the front of a classroom door, as he was surrounding by a group of seven other boys.

The first thing they noticed about him was his smile. It was still bright and beautiful as usual, however, something was off.