Part 28 - END

((AN:// AIGHT SO THIS IS THE END AND IM BAD AT WRITING ENDINGS SO ITS SHIT.

ITS A HELLA HELLA HELLA SHORT CHAPTER BUT IT'S OKAY!!

BECAUSE GUESS WHAT!

WHEN THIS GOES UP...

MY NEW BOOK  WILL BE GOING UP AS WELL!

SO GO READ THAT AFTER!

COOL?

COOL))

"W-..What...?" Jhope stuttered out at the information that was revealed to him, "I d-...I don't understand..."

Before him all the boys sat across from him in his room.

Silence surrounded them as they allowed Hoseok time to digest the truth.

"Please... Please tell me that it's not true! He didn't do that to you!" he practically screamed out as his eyes stung with tears that were about to spill any seconds, "I thought I was the only one! I should have been the only one!"

It was an awful sight to see their love trying to process everything, but at great stress.

Yoongi scooted closer to him and grasped his hands within his own, "It's alright, Hoseok... "

The boy's closed their eyes as their memories flooded their mind.

Hoseok sighed quietly before reopening his eyes once more to allow himself to shuffle through the paperwork that Taehyung had gathered. Many thought clouded his mind. How could Yoongi love the son of the man who raped him? He just couldn't wrap his mind around it!

He wanted to throw up at the thought of being related to that monster.

"So," he spoke quietly, "what did he tell you.... When he... He.. hurt you... What did he say?"

The older boy tensed awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck, refusing to meet anyone's gaze in the room, "He told me... It was for my own good... That if he showed me how horrific gay sex was.. I would become straight and that he was doing me a favor. He swore to make it traumatize me so I never even think of... being gay again..."

The room remained silent as V and Jungkook held hands tightly, trying to find comfort within each other.

"I wanted to tell you, Hoseok..." Suga whispered, guilt all to apparent in his voice.

The other just shook his head as he stood up, "Don't apologize... I understand..." A small sigh escaped his lips before curling up into the slightest smile, "He's gone for now though, and it's all because of you guys...."

He turned back to the boy's, who sat there looking longingly at him, "At the end of the day, you all saved me like you promised you would..."

It was as if those were the words they had been waiting for years to hear.

It was finally over wasn't it?

"W-...We told you..." RM whispered out, trying to hold back his tears, "We love you more than anything...."

"I love you too...." he chuckled before approaching each individual and planting a loving kiss on their lips, "I'm so glad you all did this for me..."

When was the last time he felt so happy like this?

He didn't know anymore, but he wasn't going to complain.

For the first time, Hoseok could depend on others.

He was able to be happy with the seven boys who changed his life.

Who knew that that one day in the classroom would change everything about his life?

Hoseok let out a soft sigh as he looked down at everyone in the room. Each boy looked at him with pure adoration, causing him to turn the slightest pink.

"Can I just say something really quick?" Jimin asked out of the blue suddenly.

Everyone's attention fell onto the younger as he looked directly at Hoseok.

A smirk filled his features as he stretched, "Remember when you tried to convince us that you were straight? That was pretty fucking funny."

"FUCK OFF!" Hoseok yelled as he threw a pillow from his bed at Jimin's face, "I would have still believed it too if you didn't fucking try to hard!" he whined out with a pout.

"Straight as a fucking circle..." V whispered underneath his breathe.

Jin laughed happily as he stood up and snaked his arms around the younger from behind, "He even tried saying it with a dick shoved up his ass...~"

"Okay!" Hoseok screamed out as his embarrassment level rose higher, "I get it! I'm not straight! I'm fucking gay as hell! You can stop now!!

This was what they loved the most.

No matter how serious a topic was, when Hoseok was around he could lighten the mood in just seconds.

"Maybe we should just... double check..." Jungkook whispered as he crawled closer to the blushing boy.

"I CHANGE MY MIND," Hoseok yelled out struggling to break free from Jin's grasp, "I'M GOING BACK TO BEING STRAIGHT!"

Namjoon let out a happy laugh as he sat back with a smug grin, watching the other boy began to close in on him, "Sorry, babe, that's not how that works..."

The boy bit his bottom lip, struggling to not give in as he felt their hands roam his body.

God, getting involved with these boys was either the best decision he ever made.

Or the dumbest.

((AN:// Alright, so....

The end?

I just want to say thank you to everyone that stuck through with this book, because it means a lot! You guys are honestly the best! 

If you wanna start a new adventure with (bottom)Hoseok and the rest of BTS

Read my new book titled

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"PERMANENT"!

Anyway, thank you so much guys!

Bye!~))