Part 26 - Choice

"Father, may I please spend the day with the Kim's son and the Jeon's son? Taehyung and Jeongguk?"  Hoseok asked as he stood at the entryway of his dads office, aware that if he entered without permission there would be consequences.

The man raised his eyes to acknowledge the boy, who held his stand firm, "Ah, those two. Yes, I suppose you're 14 now and that I can trust you to make the right choices now."

Hoseok simply nodded.

"It fills me with delight that you are finally making friends among the higher class," he stated with a smile, "Go on, but be home before it gets dark."

"Yes, father." The young boy bowed before walking away from the room. Once he was out of sight, he sprinted to his room and grabbed a bag filled with clothing before sneakily running past his fathers office to not be seen with it, "I'll be off then, father!"

Without waiting for a reply, he shut the door and ran to the subway where he would be meeting the two boys.

"Ah, he finally decides to reveal himself..." Taehyung chuckled, wearing his best everyday outfit, "Here we thought you weren't going to show."

Jeongguk stood beside the elder with a smile as Hoseok ran up to them, "May I ask what took so long?"

"Cut the crap, you two." Hoseok laughed happily as the stood in shock in disbelief.

Jeongguk allowed a moment to pass before determining, that yes, he in fact, heard Hoseok speak in such informality, "Hyung, you... you just...!"

"Shut up and put these clothes on!" The elder replied, ignoring the maknaes comments, before pushing both boys into the bathroom, "And hurry up too!"

Confusion crossed the two younger boy's faces as they looked in the bag that they had been given. They watched the elder swiftly removing his clothing to replace it with another.

Following his lead, they did as told.

"W-...wait, hyung," Taehyung blurted out once he noticed, "This is commoners clothing! We can't wear this!"

"You can, and you will!" Hoseok giggled as he booped both of their horrified faces, "Trust me on this, you'll love it!"

"But father will get angry if-" Jeongguk exclaimed but was cut off.

"But father isn't here now, is he? Hurry up and get a move on! I want to go to the amusement park already!" Hoseok replied giddily.

The boy's sighed in discontentment, but followed instructions.

As the three finished up, the boarded the train which promptly left to their destination.

"Listen up you two!" Hoseok said in such confidence and clarity, "When the three of us are alone from now on... We act like this!"

He raised a finger to Taehyung with his sunshiny smile. The boy was dressed in a black t-shirt with a plaid button up with shorts.

"You are no longer Kim Taehyung, heir to Gucci."

The direction of his finger switched to the youngest, who kept overlooking the outfit he was wearing of a white t-shirt and shorts, "And you are no longer Jeon Jeongguk, son of the the third richest family in Korea."