Part 15 - Belonging

((AN:// Did ya'll think I was dead? Cuz I'm not! I'm sorry it's been awhile but finals are coming up, but after it's all said and done I'll be making up for lost time! So look forward to that in a couple weeks!

Enjoy!))

"Hyung..." a quiet voice rang out in the silence of the night, "Can I please sleep with you tonight..."

The eldest rolled around in his bed, annoyed he had just been disturbed during his rest.

He sat up with his hair a tangled mess and his head hung low as sleep still had a tough grip on him, "Hm..." he rubbed his eyes before turning towards towards his door that was slightly creaked open, "J-...Jhope..?"

The smaller boy stood at the entrance of the room with his gaze focused on the ground, he looked as though he had been awake for hours.

"Y-Yeah, of course!" Jin smiled softly, forgetting all about his annoyance the second he saw Hoseok's face.

He scooted over to the side to allow more room for the younger, "C'mere, sweetie..~" He replied.

Hoseok absolutely adored how low all the boy's voices got when they were still groggy and tired, "Thank you..." he whispered, blushing softly as he climbed into bed.

The elder pulled the covers above his love before pulling him into his embrace, causing the two to become squished together. Neither minded though. They loved the contact.

"What are you doing up so late?"

Snuggling into his hyung's chest, he closed his eyes, "I couldn't sleep... My mind keeps thinking of bad things..."

He felt a kiss planted on the top of his head, as the grip around him tightened protectively. The kind actions put the boy to ease as he felt his nerves relax.

"I understand..." Jin sighed out sadly, "If you ever want to talk, we're all here for you.. Remember that..."

"Thank you... I love you...~" He confessed, opening his eyes to meet his hyungs.

Jin instantly became red.

Hoseok may have already confessed to the group, but they were still getting accustomed to it. After all, the boy literally just a few weeks ago claimed to hate their entire being every time they were in the same room. However, when they think back on it, it felt more like a forced lie than the truth whenever he said things such as that.

"I love you too, baby..." The two shared a gentle kiss, "Get some rest, alright?"

The boy nodded before closing his eyes once more, trying to make himself fall asleep.

Eventually, with the comfort of the hyung, he got the rest that he was deprived of.

He just dreaded the next morning as he knew that he would have to face JB and the others.

-

"D-..do you guy's really have to watch me change?" Hoseok growled out from embarrassment as he gazed off to the side, "I'm fine doing this on my own..."

"Oh, we know you can," Jungkook beamed a large toothy smile at him, "We just couldn't miss seeing your perfect body though, now can we?"

"You're all perverts..." he pouted out, raising his shirt above his head.

"We may be perverts, but you're the one who cries out begging for more each time we fuck!" RM replied with a sly smile as he watch the boy's slender frame move as he began to strip.

Their gazes looked over him with hungry eyes.

It's been too long, and they were deprived.

"Whatever..." he spat out with a flush of pink taking control of his cheeks. He reluctantly slid down his shorts and boxers at the same time.