Part 6 - Messages

((AN:// PART 8 BITCHESSSS!!!
Midterms and shit are coming up so I'm trying to het out as much chapters as I can before I need to study.

I hope you all like this chapter... cuz smutttt. A lot of it.....

K thanks! Enjoy! :D)

"Ya! You're cheating!" Jungkook exclaimed as he kneeled on the ground, really engrossed in the game between him and V.

"Am not!" The boy replied as he continued before the screen lit up 'Game Over' on Jungkooks side of the screen.

All the boys had been lounging around the living room watching the two maknaes play each other competitively.

Jungkooks head hung low, "Damn it! I should have won that!"

The two began a small argument, which caused Hoseok to pry his eyes away from his cell phones screen.

A small chuckle arose, "You two are like children!"

He had been there for a little over a week, and he wish he could say that he didn't enjoy his time here.

But he did, and that was the problem.

Jungkook twisted his upper body to face Hoseok, and he let out his toothy smile which sent butterflies to ripple through his stomach.

Lifting his hands up to make hearts with his fingers, V's smile lit up the room, "You love us.....!"

Much to everyone's surprised, Hoseok didn't agree nor disagree.

Instead he smiled right back and rolled his eyes, returning his attention to his phone, "Whatever, dorks!"

Jimin who had been laying on his stomach beside the other two maknaes, rolled over and hoisted himself up to a sitting position. His eyes flickered over Hoseok who was currently wearing a see through white sleeveless shirt, and black shorts with a black beanie to match on his head.

It was the weekend now and while the group would usually be out causing trouble, Hoseok was with them now. They couldn't risk doing anything to make him want to leave.

Jimin rose from his spot and walking over to the dancer, who was sprawled across the couch. Sitting down on the edge of the couch, everyone's eyes were on him.

"Hey, hyung?"

"Hm?"

He quickly leaned down to smash their lips together as he placed a hand on Hoseoks shoulder.

Hoseok was full of surprised when immediately he closed his eyes and kissed back.

The way the elder kissed almost felt tender and lovingly and if Jimin didn't know better, he would have thought it was real.

It made him crave more.

He knew that all everyone was watching their movements and usually he wouldn't do things like this in front of others, but he just couldn't handle himself anymore.

Almost everyone has fucked around with Hoseok but him and he just couldn't take it anymore.

His kiss deepened and their lips opens for each other to explore, their tongues dancing around the other's mouth.

Small, lustful mouths filled the room from the boys causing every boy's pants to tighten.

The red head was so caught up in the heat of the moment that his phone slipped out of his hand and landed right on the floor.

Jimins smol hand was placed on the elders tent as he began to stroke it.

While Jin wouldn't usually be the type to do something like this, he noticed something flash on J-Hope's phone which caused him to sneak his way to snatch it.