Part 17 - Addiction

((AN:// Bitches, I forgot to tell you.

So during classes I just really wanted to continue writing this story, you know?

So I would be sitting in the corner of the lecture hall, not focusing on class, listening to Pied Piper... Writing BTS smuttttt... If that doesn't sum up my life idk what does....))

Got7, if you disregarded their occasional glaring, were acting almost relatively normal.

They were huddled together in a table on the other side of the cafeteria, but close enough where they could still steal glances at their beloved BTS member.

"How do we know he's telling the truth?" Mark questioned the two youngest members with cation, "For all we know, he could be fucking with us..."

Yugyeom held his phone up to display a series of text messages, "Here, he says that RM is going to spank Hoseok's ass to try and make us jealous..."

The seven boys turned their heads and noticed how Hoseok had risen from his seat to throw away his tray of eaten food.

Low and behold.

RM spanked his ass, causing the boy to squeal embarrassed as he rushed off to the trash as red covered his face. They also noticed how the leader glanced back at them to see if he riled up any form of reaction.

"Okay, well," Jinyoung sighed out, "That doesn't mean anything... We need more evidence that he's on our side if that's really the case...!"

BamBam and Yugeom looked at each other before smirking in unison as they glanced at the said boy they were talking about, who returned their gaze with a equally sickening smirk.

"Well," Bambam began as he refocused his gaze on Jackson, who at this point was the ringmaster of this plan, "He's told us some pretty useful information about a plan that they've been creating, even now seems consistent..."

Yugyeom leaned back in his seat continued to eye down Hoseok and the other boy with lust, "And I mean, he's cute too. Two for the price of one. Am I right?"

He licked his lips at the thought of both boys in their dorm, underneath them.

Jackson and JB exchanged glances of uncertainty before JB finally spoke up, "If that's the case, he needs to prove to us that he's really on our side and not BTS."

"How are we going to do that?" Youngjae asked with a quirked eyebrow.

Jackson smirked a bit and rolled his eyes, "All of you are so bad at these kinds of things, here let me explain what we'll do."

*Meanwhile with BTS*

Jin bit his lip as he felt his pants begin to constrict as he felt Hoseok bouncing subconciously on his lap happily as the group all chatted among each other over lunch.

He was happy that Jhope was comfortable enough to ignore Got7, but did he really need to suffer like this?!

All he wanted was to fuck Hoseok raw, but noooooooo, they had to wait until after school!

Eventually, the elder noticed the growing bulge that was pressing up against his plump ass and shuddered in Jin's arms.

"J-Jin!" he whispered towards the younger with a slight pout, "C'mon, we're at lunch!"

"Really, Jhope?! Do you really think I want to have a boner right now?! It's your perfect fucking ass that's basically dry humping me while we eat!!" he growled out, firmly grasping at the younger's thigh in dominance.