Part 27 - Confession

Seokjin walked with his head hung low through the crowd of students that packed the hallways.

It was so annoying to be stuck in such a boring school such as this one, but of course, there was one thing that made it worth the while.

"Hoseok-hyung!" He heard the young boy he soon found to be named Jeongguk screamed whole heartedly across the hall, "Over here!"

The boy turned his head to find him.

Jung Hoseok.

His sunshine.

However, when he looked at the usually sunshiny boy, a frown was placed on his lips.

"I apologize, Jeongguk, but since you and Taehyung affiliated yourselves with... them... I can no longer speak with you." He replied blatantly as he twisted his body around to refocus his attention on JB.

Jeongguk folded his arms in disappointment as he returned to his useless banter with a group of four other boys.

It was odd.

Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jeongguk were close friends.

Why was he acting so harsh?

"Jin-hyung!" He heard someone scream his name out, startling him.

He was rather new to this school, and only came here per the wishes of his mother. She wanted him to take a lesson from Hoseok and strive to be like him.

Kind-hearted.

Warm.

Inviting.

She believed that if Seokjin developed those traits, they would help raise the family business of modeling.

After all, in their eyes, what's on the inside is reflected on the outside and that's exactly what Hoseok proved to be correct.

To say he admired the boy was an understatement.

But enough about that, no one in this school should even know who he is just yet.

His eyes lifted and found those exact four students Jeongguk was speaking to, looking directly at him.

"M-...me?" He stuttered out awkwardly as he pointed to himself.

They all nodded with the happiest smiles.

He made his way over to the group as the playfully shoved each other while bickering about who would do the speaking.

"No! You, hyung!" Taehyung whined out to Jimin who kept shaking his head furiously at the thought.

"I'll do it!" Namjoon groaned out at the childish behavior, "My god, you came from such a high end family and still act like a two year old!"

"Do nooootttt!"

"Whatever," he replied with his eyes rolling in annoyance, "Jin-hyung, what do you think of Hoseok?"

That.. was definitely not a question he was prepared for.

"You like him, right?!" Jeongguk jumped up and down with excitement in his eyes.

He froze.

"I-.. uhm... Well-.... Hoseok is-...."

Yoongi glanced at the stuttering mess as a smirk stretched across his face, "He totally does."

"I-.. I just moved here!" He exclaimed, turning beat red, "I don't even know Jung Hoseok!"

"Uh huh," Jimin said doubtfully as he slung his arm around the taller mans shoulder with slight difficulty, "and I don't get a boner for Hoseok every time he bends over. You so like him!"