Part 9 - Plans

((AN:// Heyyyyyy

There's not much to say about, but I hope you all enjoy!))

Mark groaned loudly as he watched JB sulk off back into his bedroom.

Ever since he conversation with Hoseok, he had been in the worst mood possible and the boys were worried sick about him.

"We have to do something about this whole Hoseok situation!" BamBam exclaimed, kicking his feet up onto the table in front of him as he leaned back into his chair.

Jinyoung ruffled his hair in frustration, "Yeah, but how? What could we possibly do?"

Youngjae was sat on the couch with his eyes glued to the screen of his phone, "I get why he's upset though. Hoseok is fucking cute."

He raised his phone so all the other boys could take a glance at the photo he found of Hoseok dancing at one of his underground performances, "Not to mention he's fucking hot too."

Mark swiped his tongue over his bottom lip at the view and felt his heart racing, "No kidding..."

"Fuck BTS! They stole what should have been ours from the beginning!" Yugyeom suddenly burst in an angery fit, "We need to do something!"

The door to Jackson's room was left ajar to allow him to listen in on the conversation. Once he was finished gathering the supplies needed for the day at school, he left his room and joined the group that was relaxing out in the living room.

"Well, how far are you all willing to go?" He asked as he ran his hand through his blonde hair.

Jinyoung raised in eyebrow at the question, "What do you mean?"

Jackson sat himself beside Mark and chuckled, "Let's just say I know a bit about Hoseok that we could use to our benefit!"

"Care to elaborate?" BamBam questioned watching the boy intently.

Letting out a small puff of air, he began to explain his plan to the others who eventually caught on to what he was going on about.

Little did they know, JB had finally emerged from his room and made his way to the group of boys. He overheard their whole conversation.

Yugyeom was the first to noticed the newcomer in  the room and gasped, which caused the others to shift their heads to his gaze.

"I-It's not.. what it sounds like.... Hyung..." He stuttered out.

JB ignored the comment and walked towards the entrance of their dorm. The members could see the red puffiness of his eyes as his gaze was fixated on the ground.

He pushed the door open slightly and before stepping out of the dorm he had whispered, "Do it."

--

Hoseok looked himself over in the mirror as the boy's were waiting patiently for him outside of the bathroom, "Are you guys sure?"

Suga groaned out, "Jhope, we've told you multiple times, you can't see anything!"

A pout took over the younger's face, "I just want to be sure is all!"

Jimin walked into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around the boy from behind, "So what if it's noticable anyway? It just proves that you belong to us." He whispered in a low tone before nibbling on the boy's earlobe.

A pink tint overtook Hoseoks cheeks as he pushed the troublesome boy away, "W-Whatever!"

He made his way to grab his school bag and bit his lip at the pain that was gushing through his body currently.