Part 25 - Sunshine

((AN:// Hi hi!

Yeah, I really don't have much to say..

So enjoy!))

The dorm was quiet for the most part and both Hoseok and Jungkook had began to bandage the others. Though a lot of their wounds were minor bruises, cuts, and gashes, they wanted to be sure just in case.

Much to the maknaes dismay, almost all of them besides Hoseok and V would often pull away wariness.

But that was to be expected.

"All of you were being too reckless!" Hoseok scolded as he placed a cloth soaked in disinfectant onto Jin's cut on his hand, "You all could have gotten seriously injured!"

Jungkook sighed as he tried to convinced Jimin, who was glaring daggers into him, to relax and let him tend to his wounds.

"So what?" Suga crossed his arms above his chest watching the others get tended to, "If it was for you, it'd be worth it." His eyes examined the bandages that now scattered across his pale frame.

"Still..." Hoseok exhaled as he tried his best for keep the eldest from squirming from the pain of the disinfectant, "What would I have done if something happened to any of you?"

Nothing more was said, but the sound of Jimin's and Jin's hissing in agony from the disinfectant filled the open space in the dorm.

"So, I think we're all owed an explanation now?" RM asked curiously, as he watched Jungkook stiffen at the words. 

The leader just couldn't wrap his mind around the maknaes mood swings. Just a few weeks ago, he was all about BTS and getting Hoseok to join them, but then he was on Got7's side and literally about to break Jimin's nose.

Now? 

Now he was bandaging Jimin's wounds with the most tender, loving expression in the world.

None of it made sense!

"Okay, okay..." V groaned as he sat up in the couch beside Suga, "Just... Don't interrupt me while I'm explaining, alright?"

*Flashback to a week ago*

"You're joking, right?" Hoseok asked with a straight face at the two maknaes that stood before him, "No, I'm not allowing that."

Everyone else in the dorm had gone off shopping with Jin to fill the cupboards with foods of their choices, leaving the three alone to their own devices at the dorms. Once V and Jungkook caught wind that Hoseok would be staying back at the dorms, they didn't hesitate to tap out from the shopping trip.

They had important matter to talk about with him.

"Why not?" V pouted, "You haven't even heard out plan out fully!"

The eldest simply walked past the boys as if it were the end of the discussion to get himself a cup of coffee to unwind, "I don't need to. I already know that it's outrageous and can potentially hurt Jungkook!"

"That's a risk I'm willing to take, hyung!" he proclaimed as he studied the boy's figure, "At least hear us out!"

Hoseok's eyes scanned them with skepticism before raising his hand in defeat, "Fine, I'll listen, but I'm not agreeing to anything just yet."

The two bounced gleefully as they motioned Hoseok to sit down as they explained their elaborate plan.

"Alright," Taehyung began, as he was the mastermind behind the whole thing, "like I said before, Jungkook is going to play as an undercover agent at Got7's dorm! After all, let's face it..." His face drew long as distress filled his face, "We all know that there's no way around you being sent back to their dorm again. Even if just for a little bit."