Part 19 - Sides

(( AN:// AHHHH THIS BOOK HIT 10 K!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!
I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU ALL DON'T GIVE UP ON THE BOOK AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER...

Trust in he author... i know what I'm doing lol!))

The cafeteria was bustling with noise as the boys were listening intently on Jimin's tale of the maknae, who unsurprisingly enough, was not there still.

"You two must have been seeing things," Jin dismissed with a sigh as he looked at the empty seats which belonged to Hoseok and Taehyung, "Are you sure?"

"I'm positive!" The boy growled out in frustration before scrambling for his phone, "I even took a quick photo before running off after V!"

The photo itself said enough.

There Jungkook was being kissed by Yugyeom with Bambam beside the two.

Suddenly the table went quiet as it dawn on them.

It wasn't a joke.

"Whatcha guy's looking at?" Jungkook approached with a wide toothy smile, making himself look like a bunny, "Can I see?"

Instinctively Jimin hid his phone back in his pocker and shook his head, "No."

It was a simple word, and yet Jungkook knew there was more behind it than that.

"Uhm.... okay..." he whispered before taking his seat beside Yoongi, who instantly tensed up.

"So, where were you? What took you so long?" RM asked nonchalantly, trying to hide his suspicions.

"Oh.. er-... Teacher held me back late about some project I didn't finish," he replied before taking a bite of his food, "Pretty lame honestly..."

"Uh huh..." Jimin rolled his eyes looking down at his tray in disgust. He had lost all appetite for food.

Jungkook pulled out his phone and thumbed through his messages, and smiled a bit before chuckling.

"What are you laughing at?" Yoongi growled out, trying to look over the younger's shoulder.

'Mark' was the contact he was texting, but he couldn't see the contents of the messages.

"Nothing, just... I made a few new friends is all!" He cheerfully sang out before setting his phone down and glancing around, "Wait, here's V-hyung and Hobi-hyung?"

"Now you notice..." Jin spat out in annoyance as all the actions the maknae was showing was proving Jimin's theory correct.

"Okay, what's wrong with everyone?!" He asked out loudly, confused at the strange behavior os his hyungs, "Did something happen?"

"Yes, it did, Jungkook," Jimin replied coldly as he eyes became darker with anger, "We saw."

"You saw what exactly?" His face contorted into complete bafflement as the older boy rolled his eyes and played his with his food.

Jungkook finally snapped, "Okay, is anyone going to explain anything to me or not?!"

"Who's Mark?" Yoongi answered with another question.

The maknae stiffened as he opened his mouth to reply, "A boy that I was working on the project with..."

His body became anxious with nervousness as he felt everyone's gaze fall upon him.

"What about after class this morning?" Jimin interjected, "You always greet me and V, but you were no where to be found."

"So.... That's it... You saw THAT..." Jungkook whispered in annoyance.