Part 23 - Backup

((AN:// God, today has been tirrringgg...

Smut will return after a couple more chapters, I promise!

Just hold on! <3))

How many days had they been there now?

Only a few right?

....Just a little longer....

Hoseok's eyes were almost glued shut from the slumber that had taken over him from the night before.

He could hear the banter from everyone else from the kitchen as his consciousness was slowly coming too.

His body turned over in the bed and he opened his eyes to find his reflection in the mirror hanging on the wall, opposite from their bed.

Hickeys marked his neck as they did on his chest as well.

They didn't go any further than that and a couple of other things, though he had rejected to everything...

Jungkook, he knew, was on the lower level talking among the others.

He heard their laughter.

It was pissing him off.

He stood up from the bed and glared at the person he saw before him, "I look like a whore.."

His body twisted around to see the damages done to his skin and sighed before plastering his fake smile on, "It's almost over!"

It was the weekend, so he knew the BTS was at home thinking of ways to get both Jungkook and him back.

That was the only hope he had in his life anymore.

He found one of Jungkook's shirts laying on the floor beside him, and he picked it up.

He could smell the aurora of the younger still lingering on it and smiled faintly.

Taking no time at all, he put the shirt on, which was long enough to cover his boxers as well.

He brushed his hair back before heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

"Hoseokie?" he heard a voice call out, "Are you up?"

He assumed it was Jinyoung.

"Yeah!" He called back as he turned on the sink to splash water on his face, "I'll be down in just a moment, just getting dressed!"

Mark's laugh was heard as he must have been told something funny, "Okay, well, breakfast is ready if you're hungry!"

He wasn't.

However, Jungkook told him to eat even a tiny bit, so he would.

"Okay!" he replied, trying to sound cheerful despite the feeling of disgust growing in his stomach.

What did he do to deserve this to happen?

And what's worse is that he got BTS involved!

Finishing up his morning routine, he made his way downstairs to the monsters sitting at the table. He noticed how Jungkook was actually up filling up a glass of water before approaching the older boy to hand it to him.

"Here, hyung," his smiled up to him, "I know you must be thirsty!"

Hoseok's eyes were fixated on Jungkooks collarbone that was revealed from the loose shirt that hung slightly lower than it should have. It was littered with marks just as his own. It was sickening.

"Ah-..." Jungkook stared and a smile smirk filled his lips, "Someone is wearing my t-shirt I see~"

Pushing the boy to the side in embarrassment, made his way to the table to sit down for some food.