Chapter six

Chapter six

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

It's been a few days seen I saw those girls. I've ran into a few fan here and there but none like them.

I got dressed in my coffee outfit which was a love crop top with mint coloured shorts and blue vans and a teal beanie and a back pack. I grabbed my penny board and started on my way to Starbucks.

When I got there the girls were already there waiting for me.

"Hey" I said sitting down with them

"Hey" they both said waving "I'll got get us coffee " Gaby said getting up.

" So your Lexi we haven't really talked was up " I said talking to Lexi.

"Hey nothing much just been going to the skatepark " she told me . I perked up right then a there finally another girl that skates

"Really I skate too we should hang at the skate park some day met some off my friends " I said leaning on the table.

" Yea that sounds awesome I'd like that" she told me just as Gaby walked back over with our frappe's.

We were there for about fifteen minutes when Sam and Trevor showed up I swear Sam stalks me ...

"Oh hey didn't know you were here with such lovely lady's " Sam said winking at Gaby.

Gaby blushed and smiled at Sam.

Sam and Trevor dragged chairs over to our table Trevor by me and Sam by Gaby.

"So um Sam ,Trevor this is Lexi and Gaby . Gaby ,Lexi this is Sam and Trevor" I introduced every one.

After awhile we all got use to each other and started talking I watched as Sam and Gaby flirted together blushing every so often and Lexi and Trevor start talking about music. I smile thinking about how good today has started off and sipping my coffee.

Later on I said I had to go and headed home. Clayton and Patrick were out skating so it was just Gage and me at home.

"Want to watch a movie like when we were kids " Gage asked me.

"Heck yea " I smiled running to get covers as he laughed going to get

Some snacks. We put in Harry potter and snuggled up in our blankets like old time my head was resting on Gages chest.

His hand found mine half way through the movie causing me to blush. I don't know why I blushed we use to hold hands all the time ... but then again we are older now...

He started to rub circles on my hand. I relaxed back in to his side watching the movie .

I looked up at him. He was smiling while looking at the TV. I blushed when he caught me staring we just stayed like that slowly leaning in our lips just about to touch ....

"Hey Gage ,Sam you guys here " clayton yelled we jumped apart as clayton and Patrick walked in.

"Cool a movie " Patrick said jumping on the couch grabbing a hand full of popcorn followed by clayton.

I blushed once again " um I have to uh go to the bathroom .. yea the bathroom" I mumbled getting up walking to the bathroom

"What's wrong with her " Patrick whispered.

I rolled my eyes and locked the bathroom door and looked in the mirror. I looked at my ugly black hair and my ugly blue eyes. I can't like Gage and he can't like me .I'm ugly and he's gorgeous we don't go it's odd..I can't ruin our friendship I just can't be the one to do that.. I can't like him .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoy !!!! I'm hoping to have more up by tonight wish me luck !!!!

Love you all!!!

Love,

Katie Mae T.U.C