Chapter twenty nine

Gage's POV

"Gage make your stupid phone shut up " Cole mumbled frustrated throwing a pillow at my face and pulling the covers over his head. I fumbled around looking for my phone not fully awake "hello?" I asked tiredly into the phone,"hey Gage finally we've been trying to reach you for hours" Patrick exaggerated "now please come open the door so we can come in " he asked I started to walk to the half asleep "wait what do you mean we ?" I asked opening the door to see Patrick and a girl with blue hair standing there I hung up the phone and look at Patrick then the girl with my eye brow raised.

" uh hi .." I said slowly. "Gage man how's Sam ?? Oh and this is Rachel my girlfriend " he said looking over at her with a soft smile ... Wow Patrick must really like her I thought in wonder. " so can we come in ?" He asked laughing "oh yea haha sure " I said letting them in "but Sam and cole are still sleeping" I said as they walked in.

~~~~

~~

Sam's aka TUC's POV

I woke up to the sound of Gage's phone ringing but I was way to lazy to fully wake up so I kinda just laid there with my eyes closed listening to Gage's voice until it faded away into the hall.What confused me was I heard another guy talking there voice got closers so I steadied my breathing so they wouldn't know I was a awake. "So Gage who's the kid in that bed" the guy asked with confusing in his voice."oh that's cole Sam's adoptive brother Cole " Gage explained to the guy. Out of curiosity I opened my eyes to see who the guy was but instead I saw a girl with blue hair who looked familiar ..."Rachel?" I asked looking at her she looked at me confused and Gage looked at me shocked .. " Sam you know Rachel that pretty cool " the guy next to Gage smiled.

"Wait Sam how... How do you know Rachel" Gage looked at me with confusion and hope in his eyes

"I....I don't know ... I think I knew her as a kid ..." I explained confused. "Sam?.. "She asked me I nodded my head. "we went to the same orphanage" Rachel said looking to gage. "But how did Sam know that she has amnesia" gage said causing all of them to look at me.

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter sucks /:

I've had major writers block.

Love,

Katie Mae TUC