chapter sixteen

I got dressed in some black shorts and a T'shirt I bought from deefizzy one year at warped tour that was blue and said " messy hair dont care ". I grabbed a hair tie and tied a note at the back bottom of the shirt because it was too big on me. Then I throw my black hair up into a messy bun.

I got on twitter and I tweeted out that I was going to do a huge following spree and the people who could make me laugh with a funny picture will get a follow and I will dm them but Im only doing it for the next hour so they should hurry.

For the next hour I was laughing so hard my sides hurt I wonder were they find these pictures. I must have Dm so many people at lest over a hundered I sent out a tweet that the follow spree was over.

I heard some one cuss while trying to open the door it was Gage. He stumbled in to the room drunk, Once he saw me he smiled.

" Sam your up I missed you!!!" he said crashing his lips to mine. he pulled back laughing " opps forgot you dont like me the same way" he giggled like a child before passing out on the bed.

Oh my glob what just happened I blushed feeling my lips. His lips were so soft.... my lips felt like a million fire works went off on them. He couldnt have just kissed me... he's just drunk it was nothing he couldn't have feelings for you.... I shook it off and got ready for bed.

Right before I fell asleep I heard Gage mutter in his sleep " I really like you sam ...."

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*

Gage's pov

I woke up in a jolt as ice cold water hit my face. Oh glob my head was pounding last nights memories went through my head causing my eyes to go wide. Oh crap I kissed sam last night...

I looked up at sam she didn't look at me odd maybe she thought it was a dream or that I wouldn't remember last night.

" I made you breakfast you better sobber up and get ready for digi tour "she said in a motherly tone heading to the bathroom most likely to get in the shower.

I got up and started to eat the pancake and bacon she made me . Once again another reason as to why she would make a perfect girl friend!

I need to get my guts together and ask her out on a date... dummie you could ruin your guys friendship ... I groaned out loud causing me to jump when sam walked in handing me advil. " Here take these it will help with your head ache " she said. I forgot my head even hurt because I was to busy thinking but now that I stopped it was pounding like some one was taking a hammer to it. I swolled them with some orange juice then got up to take a shower.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Sam's aka TUC's POV

I acted as if last night didnt happen he was probably drunk but that didn't help that I was falling for him....

I had gotten dressed in a black sweater that I tucked in to my blue high waisted shorts and I put on a neckless with blue nerd glasses and a mustach on it and I but on a blue neff beanie. I also found my black high top converse. As I finshed tying my shoe I checked my email, my dad had emailed me agian telling me his adress and a phone number to reach him by because it was easier for him to text. I put his number in my phone and sent a quick message telling him who I was.

Gage walked out of the bathroom his hair still dripping but was fully clothed. his phone was in his hand " hey who did you run into yesterday?" he asked looking up at me. "my father" I mumbled but he heard me. As soon as I said it his eyes filled with regret " oh my glob sam im sorry ... I was upset ... what did he want " he said all at once.

" We ran into each other he wants to talk we are having dinner tonight but it dosent matter anymore lets go we cant be late" I said walking out the door.