Chapter twelve

I pulled away quickly "oh my fork I am so sorry I was walking and I tripped " I started to ramble until he pressed his lips to mine softly
"It's ok it was a great way to wake up " he laughed.

I blushed and jumped up running to the bathroom. Once I was in there I leaned against the door breathing hard.

Did that just happen ... I looked in the mirror my lips were swollen from slamming into his lip , my hair was a mess and my eyes looked wide awake now...

I pulled my hair up into a bun and splashed some water on my face.

I just had my first kiss ..... And it was with Zach .....

~~~~~

We finally made it to the hotel physically tired and jet legged me and Gage were sharing a room and Zach had one above us.
I still can't Believed I had my first kiss with Zach.
Me and gage said bye too Zach and went in our room I called one bed and he got the other.

"Want to watch a movie until the others get here " he asked me smiling and holding up lilo and stitch my favourite movie since we were kids!

"Oh my fork yes " I giggled jumping on the bed as he put the movie in his mac book.
He went to his bag digging till he yell aha and jumped on the bed handing me some fuzzy peaches my favourite candy.
"OH MY FORK GAGE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!" I squealed hugging him and planting a sloppy wet kiss on his cheek and snuggles up to him to watch the movie.
"No problem anything for you Sam " he laughed hugging me back and watching the movie.

~~~

Gage's POV
I was digging through my bag for the fuzzy peaches I brought for Sam cause they are her favourite it was hard to get past security at the airport but I made it!
As I handed them to her she squealed
And hugged me tight. when she plopped a wet sloppy kiss on my cheek I blushed and my heart skipped a beat..
She makes me feel so odd when I'm around her she makes my heart hurt and my stomach ache in a good way..

Sam had her head laying in my lap and I was playing with her hair as we watch lilo and stitch that I brought cause she loves that movie.

"Ohana means family and we don't leave family behind " Sam whispered with the movie she always crys at this part she's had a lot of problems in life and family was one of them.
I hugged Sam rubbing her side.
I've been with sam through every thing and that's what makes us so close....

~~~~~
Sam's aka TUC 's POV

I was still crying about lilo and stitch that movie always gets me..
There was a knock at the door causing me to jump.
"GABY LEXI!!!!" I screamed running to the door opening it being gripped into a group hug. We were all laughing together.
After we hugged. I hugged the rest of the guys and then pulled Sam aside as the rest went in and closed the door.
I looked at Sam seriously.
"What ??" he squirmed
I smiled
"Oh nothing just pre warning that if you hurt Gaby I will hunt you down kill you and cut every piece of your body up and hide them all around the world so that they will never find you "
"Ok" I asked
"Y..yea " he stuttered I walked in the room with him in tow

"Sammy are you ok " Gaby asked him
"You look really pale TUC what did you do to my boyfriend!!!"

"Nothing " I pleaded innocent
Gage looked at me knowingly as I sat by him
" I just told him I'd hurt him if he hurt Gaby ... by killing him and cutting him up ... so they can't find him ...." I whispered to Gage as he busted out laughing
"Ok I think it's time we go to bed and Sam try not to get nightmares because of TUC " Gage said saying bye to every one so we could sleep.

It toke me ten minuets till I passed out.
I dreamt about kissing Zach ...

<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|

Hope you like
Thank you every one who reads this it means the world to me I love you all !!!
Love ,
Katie Mae TUC