Chapter twenty two

TUC's POV

We were back at the hotel and Cole and Crissy were hanging out together in gaby's room.

"So Sam I was wondering if you would go to dinner with me tonight " gage asked nervously . He rubbed his neck like he always dose when he's nervous it's kinda cute...

"I don't know can I ?" I said laughing.

he looked at me and smiled

"Yes you can it's in a hours so you mite want to get ready " he smiled

"Oh I see what should I wear ?" I asked

"Something casual I guess" he laughed

I looked at him raising my eye brow and grabbed some things and went to the bathroom.

I put on a pair of blue and white striped shorts and a white t'shirt with a daisy on it. I put on my fake blue glasses and a yellow beanie with a pair of yellow vans to match it.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my black book bag and put some stuff in it.

"You ready " Gage smiled while checking me out.

"Y..yea " I blushed smiling at myself this all feels so weird yet so right I don't know how to explain it..

I waited as Gage got a taxi for us and climbed in.

"So were are we going " I asked turning towards him in my seat.

"You'll see " he laughed knowing I'm not a very patient person.

I frowned wanting to know now but didn't want to bug him to much .

"So how have you been liking Digi tour?" he asked me .

"It's been amazing . Meeting all my fans and getting to hear their life story's it's just unbelievable " I explained truthfully.

" Yea I know how you feel." He sighed happily.

The taxi stopped at a little beach.

I looked around in awe at the beautiful beach it was rocky but breath taking there was all kinds of different colored and shaped rocks it was amazing.

He pulled a basket from behind his back " you ready fur dinner " he smiled

" Yes I'm starving and I don't know how I didn't see that " I laughed as we set out hand in hand to find some were to sit.

We ended up sitting on this big rock next to each other.He grabbed two BLT's from the basket and some chips.

After we ate we walked down the beach holding hands and watching the sunset.

"Thank you for dinner " I smile swinging our hands.

" Any thing for some one like you" he smiled looking down at me.

I blushed looking down not knowing what to say.

He stepped In front of me and pulled my chin up so that I was looking at him.

" Sam I .. I really really like you ... call my crazy but I think I love you ... Will you be my girl friend..?" he asked with hope in his eyes.

I looked up at him and I don't know why but I slowly leaned in until our lips met it felt like millions of fireworks going off.

I pulled away breathless resting my four head on his.

" Yes Gage I'll be your girlfriend" I smile closing my eyes and savoring the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi sorry it's been so long I hope you enjoy and I'd like to say thank you to my friend alea for the drawing of Sam aka TUC if you want to see it then go on twitter > @thebooktuc it's on there!

I hope you enjoy!

I love you all !!!

Vote & comment !!

Love,

Katie Mae TUC