Twenty five

Gage's POV

"I lo.." Sam was about to say just as the truck crashed into us.

Hitting her side of the van I blacked out for a second but gained my sense's back.

" Cole Crissy " I yelled hoping they were ok.

"Gage were fine just a little scraps were is sam " Cole yelled as he was holding Crissy who was crying

" Cole you and Crissy get out of the car and call 911" I instructed cole.

" Sam " I screamed when I saw her crushed against the seat, tears started to roll down my cheeks.

" please please be ok " I cried taking her seat belt off and carring her out of the van, I laid her out on the grass and held her face crying.

"Sam.." I begged

her eyes started to flutter open and looked up at me dazed

"Sam you have to stay with me don't close your eyes '' I cried

"wer.....were is...c..co..cole...an..and ...crissy." she tried to get out.

"They're ok just a little bruised, Sam you have to stay awake" I begged her holding her head. I need her to be ok.

" but .... but I....I'm....tired ' she whispered as she closed her eyes.

" No sam stay awake" I shook her

" sir its ok we will take good care of her" a police officer said pulling me back as they put Sam on the stretcher.

"No I want to be with her " I struggled trying to get to her but he was holding me back, I'll I could think was that Sam needed to be ok.

"Unless you are family or her husband we can't let you on " he explained.

"I'm her b...brother let me on " I corrected my self. I don't care what it takes but I will be with Sam all the way.

I thought as I climbed in the ambulance...

~•~•~•~•~

Sam's aka TUC's POV

Were am I what's happening I thought trying to move. I couldn't feel anything and I couldn't see, it was like..it was like ..I don't know how to describe it..it was just darkness.

What happened last I tried thinking.. I was at Digi tour right. Or was that all a dream.

I can't think straight I can't think at all. I can't feel I can't see I can't think what's happing to me! I started to panic not knowing what to do.

"Sam? Sam! are you ok" I heard some one say I could hear ! I tried moving my hand.

" Doctor!! her hand moved " some one yelled...

Wait.... why am I in the hospital, who's talking and who is Sam .....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Enjoy sorry it's short I have a lot going on it's hard to write between school and chores and after school things ugh I'm sorry:(

I love you all!

Love,

Katie Mae TUC