You catch him singing

Scott- You were on your way to Scott's house. You guys were going to study for a test. You walk in hearing Fancy by Iggy Azalea.

Walking quietly you see Scott singing.

"I said baby, I do this, I thought that, you 
knew this Can't stand no haters, and honest, the truth is And my flow retarded, each beat dear, departed Swagger on stupid, I can't shop at no department Better get my money on time, if they not money, decline And swear I meant that there so much that they give that line a rewind So get my money on time, if they not money, decline I just can't worry 'bout no haters, gotta stay on my grind ".

You end up laughing loudly. He stops and turns around cheeks red. "(Y/N) I thought you were coming later".

"Well good thing I came now I enjoyed the show" you saw clapping. He turns more red. "Aww don't be embarassed" you say kissing his cheek.

Stiles- You and Stiles were just going to hang out today at his house. You walk in and saw no one so you go to Stiles room.

Walking in you see him singing amd dancing Wannabe by the Spice Girls.

"Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha. If you want my future forget my past, If you wanna get with me better make it fast "

You couldn't hold your laughter in anymore. He turns around and looks at you. "Don't stop cause im here" you say.

"You weren't suppose to see that" Stiles says face turning red. "Aww babe but it was cute" you say kissing him.

Derek- You and Derek were going to work out at his house. You were opening the door when you hear All of Me by John Legend.

You look and see Derek singing while doing pull ups.

"How many times do I have to tell you Even when you're crying you're beautiful too The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood You're my downfall, you're my muse My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you"

"Derek Hale are you singing" you say walking in. He turns around quickly "what no" he says. "Lier" you say walking up to him.

"Fine I was" Derek admits. "Its ok I thought it was cute " you say kissing him.

Isaac- Your parents were out of town for a month so Isaac was staying with you. You had went to the store and when you came back Isaac was in your room.

You open the door lightly and see him dancing and singing Problem by Ariana Grande.

"Head in the clouds Got no weight on my shoulders I should be wiser And realize that I've got One less problem without ya! I got! One less problem without ya! I got! One less problem without ya! I got one less, one less problem One less problem without ya I got! One less problem without ya ".

He was even doing the dance she does. You ended up laughing. "Omg Isaac baby what are you doing".

"Umm I was bored" he says blushing. "Oh that was pretty funny" you say. "Just dont tell the guys" he says hugging you.

Jackson- You were at Jackson's house. You went downstairs to get a snack and when you went back up you heard music.

Opening the door a little you see him singing Wiggle by Jason Derulo.

"I got one question How do you fit all that in them jeans? You know what to do with that big fat butt Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle Just a little bit of... swing "

"Jackson what are you doing" you say laughing. "Um nothing" he says. "You were singing weren't you" you ask.

"Maybe" he says. "That was adorable and funny" you say. "We speak of this to no one" he says kissing your cheek.

Aiden- You and Aiden were at your house having a movie marathon. You went downstairs to get popcorn and when you came back you heard music.

Walking in your room you see Aiden singing Me and My Broken Heart by Rixton. Since it was dark he couldn't see you.

"All I need's a little love in my life All I need's a little love in the dark A little but I'm hoping it might kick start Me and my broken heart I need a little loving tonight Hold me so I'm not falling apart A little but I'm hoping it might kick start Me and my broken heart Yeah...Shot gun, aimed at my heart, you got one Tear me apart and then some How do we call this love"

You started laughing "Aiden are you singing". He turns around quickly cheeks red "(Y/N) I thought you were downstairs". "I came back up" you say still laughing.

He looks down embarrased "Don't be embarrased just next time you should lock the door" you say hitting play on the movie.