What Your Siblings Think of Him

Scott- Your 12 year old sister and brother are always pulling pranks on him and always keeping an eye on him. There overprotective of there sister.

Stiles- You have a little brother who's 5 and loves Stiles because he's clumsy and funny.

Derek- You have an older brother who doesn't really like Derek because he looks dangerous and looks like a bad boy.

Isaac- Your little sister loves him because he always plays with her when he's over your house.

Jackson- Jackson being the rich person he is every two weeks takes your brother to the toy store to buy him what he wants.

Aiden- Your an only chld but, your little cousin is always around and loves when he visits because he gives her piggy back rides.

Liam- Your brother who's 13 loves when he comes around because Liam plays video games with him.

---------------------------------------------
Haiii guys here's an update.

Im going to try to atleast update every week, but I make no promises. :)

Thank you to LunaHaleLover32 for the idea and many more!!!! :)

Have any questions or idea's comment or message me.

Anyways what was the last song that you heard?? Mine was End Up Here by 5sos.

Don't forget to read, comment, vote, and follow.

Bye guys.