Stiles Imagine for Fay

"Please leave him alone" you say as void Stiles follows you. "Ahh Fay I don't think I can do that" he says.

"Stiles is begging me to leave you alone but I don't think I could" he says pushing you against the wall.

"What do you want" you say. "Have'nt you ever heard the nogitsune feeds of chaos, strife, and pain" he says.

"And right now Stiles is in alot of pain" he says. "Just leave him alone please" you beg starting to tear up.

"If only you can hear him. He's telling me to leave him alone and to not hurt you" he says.

"Stiles please if you can hear me try to fight him" you say. "Ahh thats not going to work" he says.

"Stiles your stronger than this" you say. The nogitsune grips your hand "Its not working".

"Your hurting me. Stiles please fight him" you cry out. The nogitsune starts twisting your arm.

"Stop please let him out" you say. He stops twisting your arm and looks at you.

"Stiles is that you" you ask tears going down your cheek. "Fay im sorry are you ok are you hurt" Stiles asks wiping your tears away.

"Its ok as long as I have you back" you say hugging him. He hugs you back.

--------------------------------------
Sorry for the long wait.

Hope you like it!!!!