Stiles Imagine for Andrea

"Stiles are we going to your house" you ask your boyfriend as you both walked across the school parking lot to his jeep.

"Yup lets go" he says as you get in his jeep.

"So when we get to my house there's going to be boxes in my room my dad's just cleaning the basement" he says as he continued driving.

"Okay anything embarrasing" you say smiling. "Maybe" he says looking at you causing you to laugh.

~Arriving At Stiles House~

"Wow Stiles you weren't lying about all the boxes in your room" you say looking at the many boxes.

"Yeah sorry about that" he says scratching the back of his neck.

"Its okay-omg what is this" you say smiling as you see a box labled Stiles baby pictures.

"What oh you weren't suppose to see that" he says as you open the box.

"Awww oh my god you were so cute as a baby" you say looking at many pictures taking a seat on his bed.

"Uhh I look okay" he says taking a seat next to you.

"Oh my god you used to have chubby cheeks" you say looking at him smiling.

"Yeah I think every baby had chubby cheeks" he says pointing at his chubby cheeks in the picture.

You smile amd look at the next picture and laugh. "Oh my god is that Scott" you laugh. Stiles looks at the picture and laughs.

"That was when we first met in the sandbox" he says smiling at the picture.

"You both were so cute what happend" you joked. "Hey I think im pretty cute" he says.

"Im joking Stiles I love you, you were a cute little baby" you say pecking his lips.

"Thank you you're pretty cute yourself" he says with a goofy smile. "Well I do think im pretty cute" you say causing Stiles to laugh.

"I love you baby but can we just put these pictures away" he say embarrassed.

"What im just getting started" you say smiling. "Fine only because I love you" he says kissing your cheek causing you to smile.

------------------------------------------------------
Haiii gilinsky_1996 hope you like it.

Thank you again for being my 300 follower.

Also guys dont worry I will be doing another one of these at 400 so go tell your friends on Wattpad.

Im working on you singing in the car and might be up on Friday. Also Friday is my one year on Wattpad and i've come so far so thank you guys.

Don'y forget to read, comment, vote, and follow.

Bye guys.