~Chapter 3~

*Amanda POV*

We had just gotten finished with dinner and I was headed back home. When I pulled into my drive way I got an uneasy feeling in my stomach. As if something was going to go wrong. I decided to call Alesha because it felt odd without her there.

When she was going to leave the studio she was acting a bit weird. Well weirder than usual she had her shades on and it was night out, and her responses were quick like she planned them out. I went inside my house showered, and changed into a button up shirt I took from Simon and shorts. I sat in the recliner couch in my living room and called Alesha's phone.

*Alesha POV*

I opened my eyes as I heard my phone ring my head pounding. I checked the name to see it was Amanda calling. I answered the phone and cleared my throat.

"Hey babe." I said trying my best to sound happy.

"Hey, we missed you at dinner tonight. Are you alright?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright just a bit tired." I sighed placing my middle finger and thumb on my temples.

"Alright I just wanted to check in on you. If you need anything call me. OK?" she said.

"Ok." I agreed.

"Ok 'lesha goodnight love you." she said sweetly.

"Goodnight love you too. Bye." I said and tapped the end call button. I went over to my bedside table and plugged my phone to the charger.

I jumped at the sound of banging on the bedroom door. I quickly rushed over and unlocked the door to see a teary eyed Michael at the door. "Darling why are you crying?" I asked looking up at him. I reached up and tried to wipe away his stray tear but failed as my hand was pushed away. "Don't touch me you tramp!" he shouted.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused and a bit angry.

"You're seeing another man, Aren't you?" he said taking a step forward as I took one back.

"No i'm not! What has gotten into you?!" I shouted at him.

"You were just one
the phone with him. You lying, cheating, slut!" he shouted at me.

"It wasn't a man! I swear. It was Amanda." I said tears starting to run down my face. I took another step back and fell onto the bed.

"Ok then give me your phone!" He said seriously.
"No! I have the right to not give you my phone!" I said snatching my phone and pulling it closer to me.

"Give me your mother fucking phone!" He shouted and tried to pry my phone out of my hands. He dug his nails into my hands as I tried to kick him off of me trying to pull my phone out of his reach but failed. I felt my grip slip and a sharp pain in my head before everything went black.

*Third POV*

Alesha lost her grip onto the phone and fell off of the bed and hit her head on the bedside table.

"Shit!" Michael swore throwing the phone aside and rushing over to Alesha.
"Baby, wake up! Please baby wake up!" He frantically said patting Alesha's face as the rosy in her cheeks began to fade. He begin to panic when he saw a small pool of blood forming through her caramel tresses. He quickly called 999 trying to stay calm.

"Emergency operator. Which services do you need?"

"Ambulance!"

"I'll connect you."

"Ambulance emergency what's your emergency?"

"M-my wife she's hit her head and now she's unconscious and there's blood!" Michael said frantically.