~Chapter 21~

*Third POV*
"Hiya Simie, did ya miss me." Cheryl said with a mischievous smirk.

Amanda's mouth dropped in shock as she tried to keep her cool. "So she's the 'temporary' fill in for Alesha. Si, why didn't you tell me." Amanda said with a bit of poison in the way she said temporary.

"I- it was decided before I could do anything the other options were either out with tours or working or had other shows." Simon replied.

Cheryl smirked at Amanda causing her to roll her eyes in annoyance.

"We need to talk in private. Excuse us for a sec." Amanda said with an obvious fake smile. She got up and drug Simon to the back and slid the door shut.

"Simon, you could've told me it was gonna be Cheryl. How long did you know?" Amanda hissed.

"Since last evening. Amelia called before I could finish looking over the list and had her booked already. They've even already got her sign." Simon said.

"What if she does something? I swear if she does-"

"Babe nothings going to happen I promise." Simon said engulfing Amanda into a hug.

Amanda was a bit skeptical but she trusted Simon. They shared a short passionate kiss before going back out to the others. Amanda and Simon sat back down in their seats across from David and Cheryl.

~10 Minutes in air~
Everyone went off doing their own thing. David was laughing with Ant and Dec at a random video. Amanda was fast asleep while Simon typed up a few extra contracts for the show.

Cheryl smirked looking back and forth at Simon and her phone as she typed away.

Simon's phone vibrated and there was a small ding signaling him he had a message. He took out his phone to see who it was. It had unknown number then he looked up and realized it was Cheryl's number.

Simon then blocked the number and plugged in his headphones onto the computer

Simon then blocked the number and plugged in his headphones onto the computer. He put them on pushing his black and white badger hair back a bit and turned on some music.