~Chapter 11~

*Morning after last chapter 8:45 am*

*David POV*
I woke up as the sun peaked through the window and shined onto my face. I rolled over to realize that Alesha wasn't in bed. I got up washed my face brushed my teeth and threw on my soft dark blue bathrobe over my pajamas.

I walked out of the room and heard singing down stairs and smelled something delicious coming from the kitchen. So I walked down the stairs and poked my head into the kitchen to see Alesha in her purple bathrobe and only in black short shorts and a white spaghetti strap crop top and her hair in a messy bun over the stove making crêpes and singing.

You can be the prince and I can be your princess
You can be the sweet tooth and I can be the dentist
You can be the shoes and I can be the laces
You can be the heart that I spill on the pages.

Her voice is so beautiful I walked up behind her and hugged her from behind giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning babe

"Morning babe." She replied while turning off the stove
and turning around to face me. "Mornin'." I replied while pulling her close to me.

"Breakfast is almost ready. Do you want coffee or tea?." She said while smiling. "Hmmmmmmm tea." I said while holding the m like a little child. She just giggled before she poked my nose I poked hers back.

*Author's POV*
The couple sat down and enjoyed their breakfast. When they finished breakfast Alesha got up to do the dishes but only to be stopped by David. "Don't worry darling I got it this time. You've already done enough." David said while taking the plates from her and setting them into sink.

  "Oh ok thank you because that means I can do this." and with that Alesha jumped onto David's back and wrapped her arms and legs around him burying her head into the crook of his neck.

"I love you so much." Alesha said into his neck. "Not as much as I love you." David said back to his girlfriend. Then the doorbell rang. "I got it." Alesha said while sliding off of David's back giving David a quick kiss before going to answer the door.

Alesha answered the door to be greeted by a short man in a black business suit with dark brown hair. "Good morning madam you must be Ms.Dixon." The gentleman reached out for Alesha to shake. "Um yes I am." Alesha said awkwardly reaching out to shake the guy's hand. "Babe who is it." David said while walking down the hall up to the door beside Alesha. "I am Edward Mcoulden." The short man said pulling out a business card and handing it over to David. David and Alesha exchanged confused looks. The short man annoyingly sighed " I'm a solicitor sent by The Inns of Court I was sent here to see if you could testify against Michael Harvey." the man said looking Alesha up and down.

He bit his lip while he was staring at her body. "Huh he is crazy for doing what he did to you." the short man said under his breathe but The couple heard them heard him. "Excuse me sir what did you just say." Alesha said with a bit of anger and disgust in her voice crossing her arms. David then stepped up to the short man and looked down at him. "We don't need a court assigned solicitor. We already have one and I will be writing a letter of complaint to the Inns of Court and tell them about you repulsive behavior." And with that David and Alesha went inside and slammed the door in the man's face.

Alesha let out a sigh of annoyance. "Can you believe the nerve of some people." she said. David went and engulfed her into a hug. "Babe it's ok its people like him that could make a relationship stronger or weaker in this case it made us stronger." David whispered in her ear. "How'd I get someone like you I love you so much." Alesha said hugging David tighter. "I love you too." He said back lovingly. They hugged for about 5 minutes until Alesha broke away and said "David we have to find a solicitor now." "Don't worry I have someone in mind." and with that they sat down on the sofa and waited for the repair man to come fix the broken window upstairs. "We're the Perfect Two." David said pulling Alesha closer while they watched a random movie.

________________________________________________

I'm gonna try a new method it's gonna be adding in GIFs and pictures as examples to what they are doing in the story I'm gonna try this for about a week if it isn't well I won't do it anymore.

But anywho As Always Stay AWESOME you AWESOME People 👋BYE-BYE👋